First of all hello to all. I have been lurking for a couple of months and this is a great site and a wonderful help to all I am sure. My problem is that in my past I know I have drank too much alcohol and just cannot get over the feeling that I have hurt myself. I cut down drastically a couple of years ago and have quit all together since last May.
I have had discomfort in the abdomen for the last couple of years. It seemed to start im my stomach but lately is in my liver area. I am tired a lot and way too irritable with my 12 year old son, who is a great kid. I see my Dr. three times a year,,once for a physical and the othe 2 times for bloodwork. A LFT test is done each time I see him and they have always been normal. I also had a ultrasound done last year and it came back normal. I even had a life insurance company give me a complete blood work test last spring and they gave me a perferred rate because everything looked so good. They did a LFT too. So in the last 6 months I have had 3 LFT's done, all fine.
Does anyone think I have anything to worry about? Except maybe for my wife who insisted we bump up my life insurance?
Thanks and best of health to all of us.
Charlie