Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: is anyone on trazodone??

Re: is anyone on trazodone??

im happy it works for you, sorry about the toilet thing just i am the same before bed and always put it down to ocd how long did it take you to get cbt because that is what i am thinking of paying for privately as my doc said i have to see a councillor again first and looking at a good years wait!

75% of my anxiety stems from my toilet issues including not even being able to leave the house as I'm too worried what will happen if I need to go- even if it's just a 2 min trip to the shop. I was referred to see a counciller and got seen pretty quickly as it was a brand new practice and the concillor hadn't yet become full up, after my first session (I think I only waited about 3-4 weeks) she decided to proceed with CBT as she thought it would be best way forward. I def have OCD with my toilet habits but funny thing is that now I don't even think it's abnormal my OH sometimes gets in the car and says "oh I need to go ahh well" and I really scream at him because I can't comprend someone just "forgetting" to go if they needed.

Still feeling good on the meds. doc put me up to 300 mgs but said i can stay in the main at 200 but if i feel i need a bit more at night to up them.

Still no side effects and for the first time in a long while i feel able to look at other parts of my life with a view to sorting them out.
    so far so good.

I take trazodone.
    Started at 150mgs then went upto 300mgs at night.
    I dunno if this is down to the traz wearing off, but I found a surge in anxiety late evening time, so I now take 250mgs at night and 250mgs in the morning.

Hi im on Trazodone, was taken off dusolopin due to OD risk. i have been on them for 3 weeks now. I have had a simila experiance. first night i slept good after 3 n half weeks of no sleep. after that knight i havent slepped at all, im on 150ml due to be put up today. I dont think there working for the depprecion at all as i still keep trying to end it. i do know other people on the sphyciatric unit im on and others too that it works realy well for, so i wish you all the look in the world with them and hope thay help you more than they did me. you should know if there working in about 4 weeks so if you find them no help tell your G,P as there is a wide selection of similar medication like this.
    hope they work, Stay stong, But most of all stay positive!

I'm on trazodone 150 mg for 3 mouths and I'm very happy with the results.

It will help you to sleep and get a normal life since it's indicated for anxiety and depression. No side effects for me.

A combination of other safe anti-depressant will help you too.

I don't really need any benzo like Rivotril or Diazepam since Trazodone relaxes me and trazodone is not addictive.

I've been on trazadone for about 8 weeks at various doses and the whole time I've have extreme nausea and stomach pain. Ended up having a camera down my throat to try and find the reason but nothing was found. Its not really helping with the anxiety either. Feel very miserable my pdoc is away til next week

Any comments

Joy

about to start taking this as having sleep distrubances leaving me tired in turn increasing anxiety so sounds like may help with that

I take it with citalopram. Helps sleep, no nasty side effects. In fact for me, NO side effects. Very mild. Fear not.

I'm going to ask my doctor to go on it today and give it a try as Mirtazapine isn't working for me at all and I've had 3 days now where I've been riggled with anxiety as they have cut my diazepam down and I took an extra pill twice and am worrying myself silly over what my gp will say or if he will leave me without any. I have been telling them for weeks that Mirtazapine does nothing for my anxiety though, in fatc it's made it worse since I went up to 45mg so really hoping Trazadone helps me as I can't tolerate Citalopram type anit-d's either. So fed up right now, it's the 6 weeks holiday and I feel like I hardly bother with my little boy or feel like going out anywhere because I am so wrapped up in feeling so bad. Luckily we're living with my parents at the mo as I'm going through a divorce hence being ill so my little boy is getting lot sof fuss off his Gran and Grandad and I've bought him a new trampoline he's never off.

---------- Post added at 11:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 ----------

Got the Trazadone so I am praying it works for my sleep problems and anxiety. Bit worried over taking it tonight but if it makes my sleep worse or anxiety I just won't take it again, I keep telling myself! (:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information