Thread: should i?

should i?

hi, i have been given these pills from my doctor again which are inderal la capsules, i know they worked for me before then i had to stop taking them because i fell pregnant but now i have had the bairn i have been given them to take again but when i took one it sort of made me feel dodgy but that was cuz i didnt realy need them cuz i was trying to do everything on my own but lately my panic has got alot worse and i feel i need to take them but im scared plus i have been having trouble breathing lately but i dont know if its just in my head or not. what do you guys think??

dmcgovern

Did you tell the dr you had trouble breathing, if not, I would before taking anything.
    Or is the brathing associated with panic. Im sure there will be lots of people coming along soon with a lot more useful answers than me, Love Alexis,x

hi denise,
    welcome to the site!
    i agree with alexis, i would definitely consult your doctor before taking anything. as for your breathing, have you tried abdominal breathing exercises? they might help ease up your breathing.
    henri x

thanx you guys,i ended up taking my pills anyway and i was fine, although my anxiety levels were petty high as i was worried about taking it but once the effect of my pill kicked in it calmed me down alot, almost sedated me lol. but thank you for your concern....i guess the breathing was all down to my panic cuz i havent felt i cant breathe today for the first time in months!! thank god, guess you guys know how i feel eh? thats the great thing about this place you dont have to explain your feelings or actions as everyone knows how it goes eh?.

dmcgovern

Hi Im glad you took them and they worked, yes we are with you all the way lol,take care love Alexisx

Thread Information