Thread: feeling thick :(

feeling thick :(

a friend of my mums gave us some practise maths tests for my homeschooling and i tried one today and it just made me feel totaly thick
    the questions just mean nothing to me like

draw and enlargment of the shape Z on the grid
    use a scale facter of 1/2 and center enlargment of O.

thats the flip is a facter of 1/2???
    and what is correlation????

i couldnt even do the simpelestof sums like working out how many apples you can buy fro £5 if they are 23p each its like the more time i spend away from school the more stupid i feel! i hate that i cant do simple maths anymore its just all sliping out of my memory and no one helps me without yelling at me ,they just dont realise how hard it is. i hate feeling like this but i no im gona have these tests pushed on me and the more i try the more stupid i seem to get.

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

Re: feeling thick :(

Awwh
    I think you've just got to keep practising and revise from the internet, they have some good sites to teach you. I know how you feel, cos I forgot a lot after being off for a few months only! I have revised loads in the last few weeks and had my maths gcse today

It was quite scary as I had to go into school for it, but I survived lol and hopefully I havent done too badly I have another one next wednesday

I'm sure you're not thick, you just need to keep practising until you remember everything, that's what I did You'll soon realise how clever you are

Take care & Good luck
    Amy
    x x x x x x x x

Try not to let this dishearten or discourage you hun. You can do this. Some things will be new to you, you just gotta think, right I can do this, it may take time, but I will be able to do it.
    In the meanwhile, you've got a huge mass of helpful websites in the internet, and there are many people here who will try and assist you, including myself, in any way to help you with things. You can do this Charleh, trust me.
    Lots of love and hugs,

Chrissy xxx

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

Charli

You're certainly NOT thick sweetheart! I don't know the answer to it either.

Loads of love to you
    Lisa
    xxxx

Thread Information