Hiya everyone

I just wana share a few things with everyone for about 4 weeks now i have had one problem after another, first it was my ear infection which knocked me around quite abit. as im HA SUFFER my mind ticks over time and i went to see doctor he gave me anti biotics so i took them for the week like he said but missed a few doses so had to carry on taking them for extra few days. but the pain had disapeared but still felt dizzy but that was that so then few days after that i got a pain in my middle of my back on left side round abouts where the kidneys are, tingly pains in sides and abit of belly pain,warm feeling wen i wee and jus generaly felt not right ,also lots of dizzys .anyway i went back to docs who said it seems like a urinary tract infection she examined me and gave me anti biotics for the infection as it can travel up to kidneys.she told me to drop in a urine sample to make sure iam on the right anti biotics for the infection so im going to take the sample in tomorow as im still a little bit rough etc,and also now my earache has returned and i feel dizzy still so i think this cud mean my infection is back in my ear infection is back??.i am sayin this because she told me to stop taking the anti biotic i was given for the ear infection and start on the new one for my urinary infection that meant ididnt finish the course of medication for my ear infection so do you think that is why iam havin earache again because the ear infection wasnt treated for the duration?? im just feelin low as i get better and then i ave another probelm why is this? is there anyone else like ? who gets one thing after another?? or is it cos my immune system is low,id love it if someone could answer this.like i know infections are nohting compared to some things i jus cant understand why iam always coming down with somethink!! i wana get to grips with my HA but how can i when im always feeling rough it jus makes u worry. Thanx for listening guys
Best Wishes C.xxx