Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awful awful day please help me

Awful awful day please help me

Just so sick of everything, I can't keep going doing this I feel like as soon as I feel better I just come back down again. I got about 2 hours sleep because I was up all night with awful IBS and then i missed my lesson, which I've hardly been to because I'm always ill. I'm going to get chucked out of uni, I have no real friends, i feel so lonely, i'm always ill...all I want is a cuddle and someone to tell me everything will be ok because it doesn't feel like it will

Re: Awful awful day please help me

s cher, im sorry u feel so low, i really think u should look into some counselling hun, i think mayb if you can get to the bottom of all of this and what makes u feel soo low then u can work at fixing it.

go to docs and tell them u want counselling and dont take no for answer, i had to go private in end and cost me 40 pound per session, once a week which was alot of money for me and i went skint for 5 months but i soo needed it.

its hard at first talking and opening up and being honest but u will get so much out of it and u will feel more confident too, it was cbt i had, mayb worth a try.

i hope u feel better very soon matey

aw cherbear, I feel for you. I have IBS too & feel like I am always missing out on uni classes. Lat night, I woke up at 5 with really bad chest pains & I know I have a class this after & I don't feel like I can go. Do you want to PM me sometime? I think we could maybe help each other. Lots of love & hugs. xxxxxxxxx

Cher

So sorry you are feeling to bad at the moment. I really hope things start to improve for you soon.

Love Lisa
    xxxx

Hiya hun sorry u feelin so bad .......
    do u take any meds for you IBS ?

Hope u feel better soon xxxxx
    Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

matey, pm me anytime i know IBS is bad, when i meant the counselling i meant for u feeling low and stuff after wot u said in a pm about feeling lonely and stuff, sounds like i meant counselling for your IBS hehe sorry. hugs xxx

You need to get to your doctor's.
    Go and see your tutor at Uni and make them aware of your problems as if you are missing lectures too much it could affect you student loan and maintenance grant.
    They will have a counsellor at Uni, so make an appointment to talk over things that are going on in your life besides the IBS as it is obviously getting you down

Hope this helps

Sheena

AWW hun sorry your having a bit of a rough time hun..things will get better...huggles for ya xxx xxx

Thanks for all the responses everyone, it means so much to me that people care. I am feeling a little better tonight although shattered!

Donna, you're so kind thank you hun for your lovely messages I stated seeing a counsellor last Friday, she is really nice but obviously I am in very early stages so everything is still raw. I am paying too (well my mum and boyfriend are helping me out) because my doctors messed me around. I hope it works out. Thanks so much for your support xx

Janey, I am so sorry to hear you suffer from it too and your chest pains I was up until half 6 with awful IBS and then had to be up for a seminar at 8 and I just couldn't do it. I know exactly how you feel, will pm you in a min.

Thanks for all the other responses I do take buscopan but it does nothing for me. I have had IBS for about 3 years now and it's gradually getting worse. I will definitlely go back to the my doctors and i need to explain to my tutors what is going on as the last thing i want is to repeat a year. Just feel far behind and it means i don't go to uni as much and losing touch with friends

xx

Hi Cherbear

Sorry you've had such a hard day hun We are all hear from you so you'll never be alone with us around.

I'm glad you've started the counselling. You are right it will take a little time to start feeling the benefits but that's a positive thing you are doing and hopefully you will get there.

I would go back to see your GP about the IBS if your current medication isn't helping. There are all kinds of different types so it's worth seeing if there is something else that might suit you better. I've got IBS too and acid reflux too and it's not fun at all.

I think it is a good idea to explain to uni that you are feeling ill at the moment and about the other problems and you can be honest and say you've started counselling. I think you'll find most places are understanding and willing to do all they can to help these days.

Big hug Cherbear We are all here for you.

Karen xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information