Hello

I had an ECG carried out yesterday at my medical practice to check out the cause of the palpitations/ectopics I've been experiencing since I first took a panic attack back in September.

I got a phone call from the receptionist at the practice this afternoon saying that the doctor wants to see me. I''ve made an appointment to see her next week (which is her earliest appointment) The receptionist didn't say what the reason was (probably isn't supposed to I expect) but I know that it must be connected to the ECG.

I'm not looking for any medical advice here - I know that I need to wait & see the GP (and I won't be loking up anything on Google, otherwise I'll end up scaring myself stiff!!). My hubby is working nightshift this week and I'm not able to talk to him - I don't want to worry him. Can't phone my Mum - she's got a special day out planned tomorrow with my Dad and I don't want to spoil it for them. My best friend is going through a severe crisis in her life & hasn't been in contact - not replying to my emails or texts, so I feel I need to let her have space. Sorry for the rant! I just need to sound off a bit. I'm at home looking after my two kids, trying to put a brave face on but it's a bit hard...