Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Crying

Re: Crying

hi karen

sorry you are so upset chick i am not to sure on what to say that can or will help you but i wanted to give you a and say hang in there hun maybe try keep busy with something or make a plans to do something that will take your mind off things for a bit and to focus on something else for a little but i know this will be hard ,keep your chin up you have lots of people who care.

jodie xxxx

Karen -please see the Dr. They might be able to help you if you inform them that the therapy has been a help - might be able to get you some extra therapy?

Hugs xxx

Hi Hun Bun....no more tears aye.I know you are feeling depressed and that the world and it's wife are against you,but that is not so my friend.So many people here really care for you and want to you to feel well and more content.Depression[for what ever reason]is a debilitating illness..you cant see the wood for the trees most of the time can you hun And at the moment you have too many things on your plate it seems to me!!What with your teeth,your ed,your poor bones the bloomin heating ..oh Karen hun..no wonder you are at the end of your tether.So take each burden one at a time and deal with just that one..maybe the heating!!They WILL sort that out has nothing to do with rent!YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS ..AND YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR DEPRESSSION..Lustral are good and dont have the side effect you worry so much about!Ask your dr PLEASE .Love Paddie.xxxxxx

Dear Karen

Unfortunately, I have upset ***** so I feel unable to post here freely anymore. We will have do do things via pm instead.

Love lilibet x
    Last edited by eeyorelover; 07-11-08 at 20:04. Reason: removing name

I'm fine hun don't worry about me. Stay strong I know you can, you're a great person. I know you're having a bad day, massive hugs from me you can get through this xx

hi karen
    im so sorry you are feeling so bad. hope you feel better soon hun.
    love debera
    x x x x

I have been a little reticent to come on here today but I just want to say a big thank you for all the lovely supportive posts

Donna - Thank you I don't think there is any point seeing my doctor as I don't really want antidepressants.

Cathy - Thank you for you support. You have been amazing Please look after yourself too.

Lilibet - You have been an amazing support too I will PM you. Sorry if you've got problems here because of me.

Jo61 - Thanks for the hugs

Irish Princess - No I haven't read that book. Thanks for thinking of me

Jodie - Thank you for your support and the suggestions I do try and keep busy but it is hard with depression to find the motivation for anything, especially when I am feeling this low. I do try.

Sam C - Thanks I pay for my CBT privately so my doctor can't help with that. I can't do anything until I can sort my financial mess out and I don't know how long that will take

Cherbear - I'm glad you are doing ok hun and thank you so much for the support. I know this has been a tough week for you.

Debera - Thank you for your message and the hugs

Paddie - My mate thank you Thanks for the texts and the messages last night. I know I should tackle one thing at a time but it is difficult when I have so many problems and they are all spinning around in my head. I've got no sleeping pills left either so I'm now going into withdrawal and won't be able to sleep for I don't know how long I'll think about Lustral. Trouble is antidepressants affect different people in different ways so there is a chance I might gain weight on it

Things are very difficult for me right now and I don't remember feeling this depressed since I was a teenager and it was very bad then. I am finding it hard to cope and cannot stop crying. I just want to block out all emotions because it is too painful to feel anything

Karen xx

Lilibet - I tried to PM you but it said you are not receiving PM's. Will you PM me if you read this. I'm worried about you

Karen xx

Good luck in the future Karen

Love lilibet x x x x x

I'm scared

It's a horrible night here. It's blowing a gale and pouring with rain. I keep hearing strange noises. I just went downstairs to take the bin bag down, which is always the last thing I do before going to bed and got soaked

It's going to be hard enough to sleep as it is as I've got no sleeping pills left. I'm going through withdrawal. I doubt I'll sleep at all tonight. I feel very anxious and on edge and all these strange noises aren't helping. I just feel scared.

I just want to sleep

Karen

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information