Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Crying

Re: Crying

hi karen im glad u finally moved to your friends while u sort yourself out hun, u need to take it easy now for abit and hope your tooth gets sorted soon as well as a new home for u.

sending u big hugs and i reallyhope u feel better soon xx

I'm glad the move to Stargazers has gone ahead as planned hun and it will give you some breathing space (and company) while you look around for somewhere else that you like the look of more than the old flat.

How kind she is to take you in in your hour of need - I bet the cherubs think it's all most entertaining lol! This could be the start of some really positive changes for you mate even if it doesn't quite feel like it yet.

Love Piglet

Thank you Duckie, Donna and Piglet.

Piglet - Yes, the cherubs are very amused! The eldest has been telling everyone I'm staying here apparently!

Also got initiated into my new routine here by being woken by them both waking up at just gone 4.00 this morning lol! Who needs insomnia?

I am very grateful to Stargazer and her family for taking me in in my hour of need. There is a lot of adjusting to be done by all of us but at least I have a roof over my head.

I hope when I do move on again that it will be somewhere I feel happier about and that's more suited to the physical and mental health problems I have. That might take a while. There wasn't even enough room on the housing form to list all my various health problems!

Karen xxx

Hi Karen

Just wanted you to know i have thinking of you and hope all goes well at Stargazers . Like Piglet has stated i hope this could be a new start for you hun.

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get online as there have been some problems trying to connect my laptop and wireless router on Stargazer's broadband. Seems it might be because of trying to connect two modems - my router and their normal broadband router to the phone line at the same time but don't know how to get round that.
    I had this problem also with my hubbys laptop, he is on vodafone mobile. I had to change the connection settings and put in our password (which our ISP gave us)for our home Broadband. It works fine now with both vodafone and BT.

Sending you hugs

Andrea
    xxxxx

the joys of being woken up by kids at stupid o clock haha, i hope youenjoy your stay with your friend and it will prob help keep your mind off things too. hugs to u and have a good day xxx

I have started a new and hopefully more positive thread here
    Last edited by Karen; 14-01-09 at 12:39.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread Information