Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GAME OVER

Unhappy GAME OVER

No more can i live this way. I have too much wrong to put right. I AM WRONG. I am a failure in every-single-way. I've failed life. I was given this gift and i've effed it right up.

There is NOTHING left for me. My son is better off without me. I have nothing to offer and nothing to give. All i am is a pathetic burden on everyone, and i've come to the final brick wall with no strength left to climb.

It's GAME OVER for me.

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Re: GAME OVER

Sarah, sweetie.

You're not wrong at all hun.

And you're not a failure.

Sure, we can all have our moments were we didn't quite do/get the right thing, but that's human nature. We can be fallible, but that doesn't mean that you've failed life.

You have more achievements than you are acknowledging right now, and the negatives/failures have appeared to have outweighed the good things. That's due to how you're feeling right now. You feel the way you think. Remember, your thoughts aren't facts.

Hun, you're son isn't better off without you - he needs his mum. And he always will. And he loves you very much.

You have alot to offer to everyone and you have alot to give. You've helped sooooo many people with your vblog on youtube, etc, and doing that vblog has certainly given alot people hope and inspiration.

You're not a burden at all, we're all here to support you and to help you in your times of need. NMP will be with you every step of the way - during every sucess and every setback. And always will be.

Don't give up Sarah hun, things always, always get better - I know that's hard to believe at the moment, but trust me, they do. Can I ask what has happened to make you feel like this hun? xxx Talking helps more than we can imagine.

Lots of love and hugs,

Chrissy xxxxx

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

oh honey bee no,
    i understand the feeling,but please accept an ocean of love and the absolute reassurance that you have not failed.
    so sorry you feel so bleak belle and i hope with all my heart this feeling passes very soon

Ohh Belle

I could have wrote the excact same post hun a few year ago. Things do get better i promise you that . Never ever give up there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Be strong

Andrea
    xxxx

Hiya hun ..
    Look we all get like that ..Im serious but its so not the answer .
    You say your son would be better off without you ..well sorry thats not true ..I have thought that many times but then think of my friend who llost her mom wen she was 6 and the pain and hurt has never gone away ..your son loves you and always will so NO he wouldnt be better off without you he would actually be worse hun believe me xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

hi hun

i think ozzy is so right what is wrong can be put right hun.
    you have to work hard to find inside yourself the fight to get better hun
    be kind to yourself and be strong hun you will get there in the end

jodie xx

It's not game over - you can change the rules to the game and keep it running - a lbiet the points are low but your can raise the game and get more points.

I though of suicide many times in my darkest hours and was even stock piling my medication. I would often look at them and visualise how many I would need to take.

The only thing that used to stop me was my daughter having to find me. I couldn't go anywhere as I was house bound.

It will get better, belive me, I am not suicidal any more and am part of the human race again.

When you feel that the game is over talk to someone. I used to phone the Samaritans loads of times. Mainly in the early hours of the morning when everyone was tucked up in bed and I could not sleep and I felt that my life would never change and I would be stuck in the revolving door forever.

Depression is such a terrible state to be in so I am not trying to belittle how you feel or to be patronising.

Just hang on in there even if it is for 5 minutes at a time - This too shall pass.

Sheena

It's not game over hun, your have a son and he needs you. He would not be better off without you. You can get through this I have thought would you have thought believe me but I made it through the other side and so can you xx

You poor soul .... its hard, but please try to remember other times in the past when you have felt this low and remind yourself that it GOT BETTER ... and it will this time, too .. just hang on in there and be kind to yourself.

hi hun, u def r not a failure and its not over, you son needs u so much and u need him too, dont let him grow up wondering why mum choose not to live, you can get help and talk to somebody.

Samaritons are good at listening i have spoken to them before, please dont ever give up though matey cos u can get through this and we are all here to help u . hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information