Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GAME OVER

Re: GAME OVER

Hey! No way!!
    You havent got to think this way. You are a beautiful person and your little boy is definitley not better off without you. Children need their mums. Whenever he gets sick he will need you and only you, everyone wants their mum when they are ill. Think of how he will feel when you are no longer there for him! Will he understand why you are not there? You must pull that strength from deep within you and use it to fight these thoughts and feelings. It is so hard to feel this way and be able to think logically but you must.

Suicide is the end! It is Final!! There is no turning back!!!

Many people have been where you are now but have fought on and are now in a much better place. How old is your little boy love? How old are you?

Please let us all know that you are ok, you have got so many people here that are concerned about you, and we need to know that you are ok lovey! x

Heya Sarah,
    Im so sorry you're feeling soo bad,but things are never as bad as you think,it always get better,i have felt as bad as you but hun tomorrows is another day.If anything please think of your son he needs you more than you'll ever know and of course he loves the bones of ya no matter what.You just lost your fight hun,we all do at some point but you WILL get it back,i think ur brill i saw the youtube posts you do,i think that is soo brave i wouldnt have the guts to do it.Rememer hun:
    "When you feel like giving up,remember why you held on so long int he first place".

Keep your heart open to dreams,
    For as long as there's a dream,
    There is hope,
    And as long as there's hope,
    There is joy in living.

Sweet-heart.... Can I please please ask you to write each sentance of your message, the complete opposite of what you originally wrote. Please Please just do this and post it again....... even if you don't feel like it or don't see the point in it, please just do it.

with you the whole way....
    regards,
    the dude

Hi - keep hanging on in there. I know what it's like and I feel for you.
    And fill it with devils and dust.
    - Bruce Springsteen

Hi

Please do not think your son would be better off because he WOULDN'T.

Try and keep strong, easier said that done of course.

jacqui

Jacqui xxoo

arah, how are you now? - you matter

Quote Originally Posted by belle View Post
    No more can i live this way. I have too much wrong to put right. I AM WRONG. I am a failure in every-single-way. I've failed life. I was given this gift and i've effed it right up.

There is NOTHING left for me. My son is better off without me. I have nothing to offer and nothing to give. All i am is a pathetic burden on everyone, and i've come to the final brick wall with no strength left to climb.

It's GAME OVER for me.
    I wonder if you were having a really bad anxiety day (or days) when you felt this low. I did a few weeks ago and felt the same. Days later, and today I feel nothing like that.

Babe it isn't all over. Remember when you are feeling this low to always say to yourself, this will pass, it always passes.

Your children need you very very much!

And like others have said, when you feel this way pick up the phone, talk to someone. Don't sit in the darkness (your mind) all alone, just talking will ease it I promise.

Come back and let us know how you are, we are concerned.

i hope sarah wont mind me doing this? but she is on-line and postind since she felt like this, so im assuming the worst has passed for her? arah if you are reading how are you now? we care and you matter, and your son needs you! i dont 'feel' like this at the mo sarah because my agoro has got better, im doing mindfullness and my confidence has gone up - but that said i do still get days where i think 'im not needed here' this is mainly due to my husbands thoughtless nature, however i KNOW i am needed and i know that his meaness is his PROBLEM not mine. i think about how crap life would be for my daughter living with him on her own - he is an idiot with her, he tries to be her friend, then she frustrates him so he shouts and then she cries, he plays the braintraining on the ds obsessively - he has platinums in every category - and that has taken him some time, he is obsessed with going to our leisure club where he spends almost all the time in the jacuzzi,sauna, or steamrooma dn then complains he hasnt lost any weight - he is 18 stone! and when he isnt doing this he is on-line to his work oh yes and he is also currently obsessed with hollyoaks which he picked up again (he was previously addicted!) with the nial storyline, he now watches it everynight at 7 when he comes home and then he watches first look!!!! so how would anything get done!!! life would be s**t for our kids sarah without us

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

well said emma .. oh and ditch that hubby lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information