Thread: BAD DAY

BAD DAY

HELP!!!! Iam having the worst day .I feel panic stricken and i cant cope.
    my head feels horrendous all strange and heavy. I have just taken an extra 2mgs of diazapem to see if it will help. I have taken Nurofen every day for a few years for pain but after that scare about them i cut down to 1, i wonder if that could effect me? I would be glad to hear from someone as i am on my own and terrified something will happen to me.

Luv Barb x

I'm on this forum pretty much all day everyday as I can have the internet at work so if you need to talk then I am here.
    Where are you at the moment? Can you think of anything besides the Nurofen that may be causing this? Has anything happened today that could have triggered it? Remember the ;ast time that you felt this way and that you did get out of it so this will pass again.

Hi Alton i am at home its very remote where i live no neighbours. I just woke up anxious, which usually passes but it didnt today
    BarbX

Hi Barb

Sorry you are having a bad day today. We all have some days that are worse than others.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Thread Information