Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Please, is there anyone who can help me?

whoops, forgot to update you all on the latest achievement! How could I have forgotten????

Well, after the motorway journey on Sunday, I decided I had to do the Asda trip, for the weeks shopping, on my own. I either send hubby usually or we will go together. Well, the kids went to school at 8 a.m and I decided to go then to beat the crowds. When I go as a rule, I hate the bright lights, the piped music and the way you have to go up and down the aisles looking for things that invariably they havent got. The last time I went on my own, about 6 months ago, I started having a PA at the checkout and this had put me off ever since. So, anyway, to cut a long story short, I managed it! No panic, no shaking and sweating, I just got the shopping, paid and went home!

Unfortunately, I have been off work from Wednesday with a temperature and a bad cold so have not been out at all. But, tomorrow, we are going to Focus DIY shop , another shop of bright lights and piped music! But I am determined to do it!

Will report back tomorrow how it goes!

Kate x

Kate,

I am so pleased for you !! Well done , you must feel so much better about yourself for having not only achieved but mostly for having overcome this hurdle yourtself.

Congratulations. I think this should be on a success post , please !!

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Well done Kate!

This is definitely a success post

Emily

well done kate,

you really must post this ,as a success story....my god,you really have come on,leaps and bounds,great stuff......best wishes..bryan.

Hiya Kate

I am so pleased for you mate - keep it up and each day you will achieve more and more

xxx

Nicola

Hi Everyone

Well, we were all ill over the weekend so we didnt do the DIY shop but will be going next weekend.
    BUT tonight, I needed to post a Xmas card in the mail, the post box being about a 5 min walk. I never, ever go out in the dark unless it is in the car, and then only if I really have to. Well, I just decided to go and mail this card, and didnt even really give it a thought! So, I set off, anxiety at about a 1 out of 10. Made myself walk real slow, no running allowed! Sauntered to the mail, posted the card,walked back. On the way back, stopping to post cards into 4 neighbours houses! By the time I arrived back home, the anxiety was at about half out of 10!
    This to me is a MASSIVE achievement and I dont mind saying I am so proud of myself!
    By the way, I never saw another living sole on my journey!

Kate x

Yabber dabber do......

Yet another fabulous story today !!!!!!!

Well done Kate.

Many congratulations indeed.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Nice one Kate

You are doing so well and each time you do it you will better and better.

If you don't manage to do something, however, please NEVER see it is a failure. Just try again the next day.

Onwards and upwards

xx

Nicola

Hi, Kate. I am so happy to read of your successes. I, too, am learning to take little steps, and overcome my fears bit by bit. Congratulations!

Thanks again everyone for your kindness.

Kate x

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information