Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clompiramine help.

Question Re: Clompiramine help.

Quote Originally Posted by phylg1913 View Post
    I have been taking Clomipramine 25 mg along with .5 mg of clonazepam (Klonopin) for about a week after I suffered my very first panic attack. I am feeling very shaky/jittery, especially in my hands and legs. It's not so bad that I can't type or have trouble walking, but I am still concerend because it is very noticible to me, especially when I get up in the morning. Has anyone else dealt with this? Will the shakiness go away after a couple of weeks or should I call my doctor?

I'm having the same problem although i'm on 100mg daily and its been almost 5 weeks since I started. My mood has improved slighty but the side effects wont let up. Will the side effects stop?

Re: Clompiramine help.

Anyone get any sexual side effects from Clomipramine?

Been taking this almost 3 months and sexual side effects are still there...

As a bloke I can vouch that it does dampen the performance. I cant speak for girls! How's it going otherwise with this medication? It worked for me for a while. Took a while to kick in. Made my guts slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Anyone get any sexual side effects from Clomipramine?
    I can say that i have no interest in that area at all :( however being so depressed i'm not bothered about it, and in fact in may even be a help in some weird way.

Since being on meds i seem to have forgot just what sex is still thats life i suppose

11 days on 25mg anafranil. Week of nausea now anxiety soaring is this normal? Nausea has gone but have no appetite at all. At the moment it seems like the anxiety is being made worse which is something i can live without.

Joy

I'm on week 5 or 6 now, I still have no appetite, I feel week and nausea, I also feel as though im vibrating all the time.

My appitite is just as strong but then again i have always used food in the past as a way of dealing with my depression.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information