Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it time I left nmp?

Re: Is it time I left nmp?

hi hun

sorry your not so good right now
    but all the more reason to need to stay with nmp and get the help bk that you having given to so many people.

jodie xxx

Lynn, sorry you're feeling low right now. I know you feel like youve failed with the setbacks youve had recently, but peopleare so right when they say youve had more positives than negatives, please dont let the few negatives get you down.

I think you've been so overwhelmed recently with the reunion with your son, and all the time you coped with that situation you were using an enormous amount of nervous energy. Now that its over, your body has let go, you're just exhausted physically and emotionally lynn is all. Rest up and give yourself permission to recover and get some energy back. But dont leave, you're a tonic to all and like everyone has said we'll look after you chuck and theres not many gets them hugs from me either!

I'll be back in stafford again xmas week if you fancy that coffee ok?

Lots of love
    Cath xxx

We all have times when we aren't able to give support and there isn't anything wrong with that!
    If you need support we will be here for you and nothing is expected in return for that because we are your friends!!!!
    Good times and bad!!
    Don't leave just because you are going thru a difficult time right now. Let us be here for you and be your support during this time!
    You are a valuable member here Lynn!!
    Don't you forget that or Lisa or I will have to give you a swift kick in your vertical smile - just out of love and for your own good of course hehe
    (((HUGS)))
    xxx
    Sandy
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

hi sorry you are feeling low. i think you should stay at least you will have some support from people who care.

Hiya Lynn...
    Im sorry u are feeling so low ..but please dont delete your account ..if you ned time out then take it but you know we are all here 4 you .
    You certainly havent failed at anything ,you are an amazing lady you just dont see that at the moment but we do ......you help me without you probably knowing hun ....you have had so much going on lately that its prob a bit overwhelming at the mo and meeting grankids and not seeing katie sumtyms has stressed u out ..but Lynn it will get better and Im here 4 you anytym u know that x You are just having a low time like we all do x

Huge hugs 2 u m8

Titch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time Lynn

Please don't leave. We all have times when things are harder than others and right now is the time when you need your friends and we want to be here to help in any way we can. Please give us that chance.

Karen xx

Hey Granny Primark

Pleeease don't leave. I know we don't really know each other but I always read most of your posts and laughed my head off at the hubby and the cup of tea on a morning, as mine is the same. I know you think you can't help anyone but being down and talking about it on here IS helping people. Identifying with someone else and what they are going through is what this site is all about is it not?? Sometimes you have to off load and be the one in need too. When you are going through a difficult time then that's exactly the time you need to be here. None of us are going anywhere and will listen forever and ever and ever and ever... u get the gist!!!!!

Please stay, maybe take a break or just look at the posts but whatever you do don't leave whether u are up or down there's always a reason to be here. All the people who posted here to make you stay are a few reasons!!!!!

Hey - please don't go. You don't have to be on here to give advice. Let us help you even if it is just a daily hug xxxxx Please don't go.

Hey GP,

Please stay , just take a time out at the moment for as long as you need, and sit back and let all of us folk give you the help and support , I can understand that your going through . Unfortunately difficult times can come to us all, none of us are exempt, but this is what this site is best at, getting us through it and coming out on the other side which is what you shall do to.

Hugs and prayers to you xx

Hi Lynn,

I hope you reconsider and stay so that we can help you while you are feeling so low. No one here expects everyone to be able to help all the time and perhaps it is time for you to receive. I do hope you are feeling better soon.

Love,

Laura xxx

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information