Thread: Only me

Only me

Hi everyone,
    Sorry not to have been about for a while but, as I said before, I just reached that stage where I needed to clear my head completely. In a way I think it's done me good.... I am still a long way from being 'better', whatever that is, but in some ways I feel a bit stronger than I did. Anyway, there isn't anything particular that I wanted to say... to be honest I have missed you all and just wanted to say hello! Although I haven't been around I have been thinking of you all on here and am so grateful for all the help I've had from you during my lowest moments. Thank you all and see you around!

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent me messages before... sorry I didn't get back to you straightaway... as usual my head was a mess!

Re: Only me

hiya matey, good to hear from you, i know we email on and off but i know u been struggling abit lately, i hope your councelling is going ok and its helping u?
    hugs and chat soonxxxxxxxx

welcome back hunny

good to see u again

milly xxx

Hello you - nice to see you. Glad you are feeling stronger xxxx

Hi Samira,

Its good to hear from you! I hope you are okay, and its great that you're feeling stronger.
    I hope your counselling is helping and that everything is okay with your family and work.

Take Care Anna

Hi Samira, its good to see you back.

Freaky

Hiya, so glad you are back on here, although I have been chatting to you on facebook, but you know what I mean. xxxxxx

Thread Information