Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deleting my Threads

Deleting my Threads

Im sorry I keep deleting my threads. Somebody keeps telling me not to write my worries here and not to tell others my inner feelings.

Last night I deleted a thread of mine not long after I wrote it, sorry I did that but I just wanted to thank those three people who did reply and take their time in writing to me. I have thought about what you've all said and I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks, take care x
    Last edited by Oceanblue; 21-11-08 at 07:14.

Re: Deleting my Threads

hi katie, u should have kept that up matey, sometimes writing it all down is a good thing and u get different opinions etc.

hugs to u xxxxxxxx

hiya katie

i know tetley has asked who it is that has told you to delete your thread but rather than do it on the forum maybe tell her in pm,saves it getting into another row,and maybe pm the person who told you to do this to !

jodie x

If someone is telling you to not post how you're feeling, etc, then that's not very nice of them is it? Maybe you should report them? Don't worry over people. You're allowed to say how you're feeling, never ever let other people try to stop you from doing that. It's your right as a human being hun. Hope things get sorted soon xxxx

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

who told you this

Katie - is it someone on here on someone at home telling you not to post? Is this why you left ( but obviously you have returned which is lovely) ?

If it is someone on here tell them where to go. Place is big enough for all of us.

If it is someone at home you could always ask the Admin lot to allow you another name so the person at home wouldn't know it was you (though you'd have to post in the dead of night with a torch strapped to your head!)

Hope you ok honey xxxx

I'm sorry for any confusion. It isn't somebody from the Site, just so that you all know.

Thanks to all those that have written out of concern here and in pm, I just don't know how to handle things anymore, what to think or feel, i'm scared of making mistakes because I always seem to mess up, and I hate myself for that.

I know I must sound full of self pity right now, but i'm in a dark place, all I know is that I'm feeling so confused, I don't know where to turn.

I'll be ok, so please don't worry, I just need to get myself back on track somehow.
    Thanks so much for listening and for the support, hoping you're all well xxx

Katie

I don't think you are full of self pity,I think you have some genuine problems going on at the moment.

I really hope thinks start to improve for you soon.

Take care
    Lisa
    xxx

Oh Katie76... if there is anything at all we can do, please let us know. I do hope you are taking good care of yourself. And like Lisa says you don't sound full of self-pity, you sound full of distress and upset. I hope things improve for you.

But let us know if we can help you...

hi katie, i really hope you manage to feel better soon, wot ever your problems or issues are just make sure u do wot u got to do and not wot other people want, otherwise you will regret it and u wont b happy.

everyone is here to support you, if u need to talk then we will listen, wot ever all the things troubling you are they can b sorted out matey, stay strong.xxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information