Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bach Rescue remedy Experience

Bach Rescue remedy Experience

I've seen some people talk about this in the chat room, so when i was in Boots the other day i decided to buy some with my points

To be honest i didnt think it would do anything, but i was surprised to find that is really did relax me.
    I can say that the effort for me was like one of my limbs feeling a little heavier, and just feeling more chilled out and i soon forgot what i was worrying about.
    I took the dose on the bottle of 4 drops in water, 3 times in the day (i wasnt really sure if i could do that but ive been on the site and it says you can take it as much as you need it) http://www.rescueremedy.co.uk/2005/rr6.html

i have have just taken a double dose (i felt i needed that)[V] and i feel kinda heavy and tired now [)]
    I cant believe i never found this stuff sooner. ive found it helped sooo much. and i highly recommend it.

Hi, starsuite thanks for you post I am thinking of buying it too.

thanks brandy

Starsuite

Also very helpful to put a few squirts in a bottle of water and sip liberally all day or to get you through an occasion

I also used aspen for unwanted thoughts ,rock rose for panic and cherry plum for when I thought I was going mad.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Glad this works for you. I must be odd because rescue remedy makes me feel worse. I think it's because it has alcohol in though and I'm intolerant to that. Great it helps so many people though.

Hi all
    Meg I put some in a bottle of mineral water today, you're right its a great idea. I have wondered whether its posible to take too much, but according to the website you can't.
    I also wondered about it being in alcohol, cos i never really thought about it much before, and i wondered if it was just an alcoholic effect, but i thought that even if it was pure alcohol, a few drops wounldnt effect you like that.
    I wonder what others think about this?

Oh and meg do you mean you mix the flower remedies yourself? cos i was thinking about doing that too.

Hi,

I'm glad it helped you.

I find it really helps me at times to it's fab stuff! I have got quite a collection going now!

Did you know there are actually 38 different Bach Flower essences all to help with the different emotions you are feeling. Here is a link to the website for you http://www.bachflower.com/38_Essences.htm

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

It's fab stuff, huh?

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

starsuite,
    The alcohol in there won't affect you, I am only affected as I have ME and it makes me intolerant to any amount of alcohol. I could take rescue remedy before I got ME.

Hi Starsuite you can normally mix up to seven remedies at once.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

No you can't take too much but sometimes more isn't better - its just more and thus a waste..

I never mixed them up properly . I used to squirt a Rescue dropper full into a bottle of water followed by a few drops whatever else I thought would help that day . Usually cherry plum, gorse, aspen and rockrose. Job done !

Even if it was 100% alcohol 4 drops is not an issue.

LJ - The Nelsons ones are made with mineral alcohol, the older brands usually from a health food shop are brandy based , don't know if that may help you at all.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information