Thread: That awful nausea feeling!

That awful nausea feeling!

Hi there,
    I have been suffering from nausea in the mornings for 3 weeks now. I am feeling better this morning. Hopefully the tablets from gp are starting to kick in. I have changed my diet, am eating healthy foods, but struggling to eat that at times. I am not actually sick, but do bring up a lot of acid/bile. I fed my body with carbs, sugars, for years of binge eating. I'm hoping it's my body adjusting to proper foods. I have to make sure I am eating enough (never thought I'd say this} as I do start to feel weak and funny if I leave it too long before meals. Where as before, my stomach was always full of food. I never knew for years what it was like to feel hungry, I'd forgotten the feelings. My gp said he did not think the nausea was caused by my anxiety, more like the other way round. And getting the shakes. I know I have a long hard journey ahead of me, cos when I feel better, the urges may return to binge eat again. I will have a fight with these urges and I am going to try and beat them as I have over 10 stones to lose.
    If anyone else has these symptoms, I am hugging you right now. I know what they are like!
    Ta ta for now
    Dietchick xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: That awful nausea feeling!

ginger is brilliant for nausea, if you can get it, especially stem ginger or ginger biscuits or ginger tea.
    hope you feel better soon.
    tony

Hi, I had nausea for 2 weeks and thought it was still my stomach bug, I was wrong. Doctor gave me a bumper box of Sturgeron travel sickness tablets and they work great if Im having a bout of nausea. I think you can buy them from the chemist without prescription.

Annie

I suffered with this when my depression was at its worse. I used dread the day as soon as i woke & thus the nausea started....its awful i know how you feel?
    Are you depressed at the moment??

Thread Information