Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul McKenna MP3

Re: Paul McKenna MP3

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    thank you piglet that was lovely what you said about me made my day
    take care
    tetley
    Aww ha bless - haven't you just got a brilliant memory, I couldn't think what the thread was called at all. Tetley to the rescue!!!

Nechtan let me know how you go - I just figure we have spent so much time (months even years) feeding ourselves negative self-talk without realising it, that listening to cd's like the Paul Mckenna one, or my affirmation one, go someway to redressing the balance.

I probably will continue to do stuff like this ongoing actually, as I consider boosting myself up is caring about myself and is best thought of as a way of life really!

You know you say you find 30 mins abit challenging at the mo, well I was wondering if you listened to it in the background, as opposed to through headphones while you do something else, just till you feel more relaxed with it.

Listening through headphones is a very focused way of listening and can be a bit daunting at first. I would also suggest not to worry too much about making yourself relax - that will just come naturally if you don't put any emphasis on it.

It doesn't matter if the first few times (or however often) you listen you are racing around doing something else, cos the more you listen the more comfortable you'll get and with it will come a sense of peaceful comfy-ness.

Love Piglet

Hi Piglet,

Playing it in the background to begin with seems like a wise idea. I spend so many hours on the laptop that it would be very easy to play the audio at the same time. Hopefully some of it will sink in.

I will be sure to let you know how I get on. I am trying at the moment to progress but would like to find other ways as I feel I am not doing enough so this would be good. The more tools at our disposal the better. Even just knowing you are doing something to try to help yourself is heartening enough.

All the best

Nechtan

Cheers Tetley,

My wife and kids are away this weekend so I can play the mp3 without it interfering with my wife's soaps.

All the best

Nechtan

That went very well Tetley. He sounds like a right down to earth person. I hope the CDs work for you. You might even get a visit out of it by the sound of things.

All the best

Nechtan

Thanks for that link tetley . I put it onto cd the other day and had a listen. Anyone else think Paul Mckennas voice is quite sexy?

Quote Originally Posted by lennons_mammy View Post
    Thanks for that link tetley . I put it onto cd the other day and had a listen. Anyone else think Paul Mckennas voice is quite sexy?
    Lol - mind you I'm with Tetley cos we are at a funny age and get these odd little turns here and there. My daughters find it horrifying that I find Rowan Atkinson sexy these days - in my defence it's more when he's Johhny English as opposed to when he's Mr Bean, although ...................!!!!

Piglet

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    mind i like simon cowell so really i cant too much really
    OMG Tetley - you've just put that out on the internet and everything I mean what about his hair and his pants and his scarily white teeth !!!!

Piglet lays down in shock and wonders if Nic might barr Tetley for this unbelievable outburst.!!!

It's no good - you've well and truly come out of the Cowell cupboard now mate!

Love Piglet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information