Thread: Hi every one, been on four times now n thought i s

Hi every one, been on four times now n thought i s

Hi, my names Sam (a.k.a SLD by some ppl) found this website last week.

Im 15 live in East Anglia doing GCSE's at d mo, been suffering from Social Anxiety and fear of death for about 2 n half years now since my nan died. I think it developed coz i dont let my feelings out n just bottle them up coz i dont feel comfortable talkin bout them 2 ppl in person:(
    I dont think i eva grieved for my nan really, as though i neva got to say goodbye i wasnt allowed to go 2 d funeral. I remember cryin wen i woz on me own once and feelin this sense of peace come ova me, n i felt as though God was listening. But im terrified of losing the rest of my family, pets n frinds.
    Wen u try n explain 2 sum1 how u feel all they ask is 'have u had ne suicidal feelings?' they dont understand. I wouldn't care if i died as long as i knew my family were safe n together, id do nething 2 protect them, which is why i find it hard to xplain to them how i feel coz i dont wanna upset them [V]
    Every time i go some where i am constantly watchin my back n the ppl im with, i just always think something is goin to happen, sum1s gopin 2 try n nick me bad or summin n i feel as though i have to be on my constant guard. Does ne1 else feel like dis.
    Sam
    X

hi sam,

ime so pleased you have found this little haven,

you can post to your hearts content on here,and we will always listen,you obviously have a lot of pent up emotions,which need to be released,and writing it down like this becomes a great safety valve.

i love the little short cuts,that you use in your writing,you obviously send a lot of text messages,on your mobile,my daughters do the same.

i wish you well,and hope to read lots of posts of yours.

best wishes...bryan.

Sam

I am glad you joined the message forum. It has been great chatting to you in the "Chat room" and you will get even more help here.

Take care

Nicola

hi, thanks Bryan, Nicola
    I feel i can talk in confidence on here, soz bout d writing hope you can read it, developed from MSN LOL (my English teacher wuld kill me)
    Thanks for your replies they're very much appreciated.
    Sam

sometimes its hard to express how im feelin n it just seems as though the best thing wuld be 2 give in especially after a c**p day. I seem to be really irritable and argumentative at d mo, n my parents keep saying that they hardly no me nemore coz of the difference in the way that im acting. Sometimes i just cant be bothered to smile or be happy n wen im on my own i get chance to reflect on the day and it makes me feel really emotional. Probably normal, but wen im like this i just cant see the point in trying.
    Sam

Thread Information