Thread: Just a ramble......sorri

Just a ramble......sorri

Hi

For the past three weeks i have been in hospital and am presently out on a weeks leave to see how I cope.
    My new meds seem to be stablizing my depression and aniexty but i am finding it hard to cope in the real world. I am slowly doing basis things like looking after my kidz but i find that i tire very easily and the side effects of meds are not great but it is worth it.
    Dr says i will be unfit to return to work for at least 6 months and i'm finding that hard as i live my job. My concentration is slowly improving and i really have to push myself to do anything.
    If any friends ask me once more how I am really feelin and what way my mood is i am going to scream. I know i am lucky to have people that care but since being in the hospital people are always tryin to anyalise me.
    The point of this thread........well i don't know, i just felt i had to write something to get things out of my head.

Jacqui xxoo

Re: Just a ramble......sorri

Hi jacqui doll,

I am sorry that you have been in hospital but also glad you are out now. I expect it will take some time to get back into the swing of things at home as I am sure you will agree anxiety and depression can totally floor you. It sounds like you have had a rough time and your friends will naturally be concerned for you, as you know. I know what you mean though, sometimes the topic of conversation is better to be about other things than your mood. Just tell them that, that you would rather talk about something else. Keep going, it seems you are doing well.

Take care

Freaky

Re: Just a ramble......sorri

Hi Jacqui I'm sorry to hear that you have been in hospital. Three weeks doesn't seem a long time if you are on new meds. They will take time to work and for you to feel the benefits. I would try not to worry too much about what other people think and feel. You are doing your best and hopefully still have the support of the hospital. Is there any chance of going back as a day patient? Try to have some structure to your day and be in touch with friends who are supportive. I hope you feel better soon. You will find much support on NMP.

Thread Information