Thread: Emails.

Emails.

I don't know about anybody else but I hate those emails about cancer. Just had one about a lady who is/was dying of cancer and she made a list of all the things she wished she had done including things with her kids. These emails really get to me and I think they are part and parcel why I think sometimes that I might have cancer. Everywhere you look the word is there and it's no wonder so many of us on here are terrified of it because we can't get away from the word. There's the advert on the radio every morning about the little girl that thinks her mum is going to die because she smokes cigarettes, my own little girl was listening to it and I think its really upsetting for children to have to listen to these sort of advertisements. My mum smoked most of her life and yes she did die of a smoke related disease but she was nearly 81. I know we have to be aware of cancer but it's scaring us half to death.

How many people die in car accidents but you don't see them telling people never to travel by car.

Re: Emails.

Yes, it is so hard for us to get away from it all isn't it! Easy for people without HA to get away with it, but not for the rest of us.
    ''I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me''
    ~Dr Seuss~

Thread Information