Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: me

Hi babe

just wanted to say youve done really well the last couple days proud of you, remember what you got to do tomorrow and ring doc ok, you can do i no you can cos you so much stronger now ok

love ya

susie

yeah i try ring depends if dad is in or not

had real bad night last night al could do is think of ending it had no sleep and have made plans just in case dont get through nxt time soz prob not what you want to hear but i going mad i know i am

couldnt even help a friend when she needed me so what use am i if cant even do that yeah i know no use
    feel real bad and want it all to go away

soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz soz

Leanne we talked last night. You are not losing it, you are coping very well for how you are feeling, along with added pressure.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Just be yourself hun and only deal with what you can cope with.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

hi leanne, hopefully your feeling better today .. tc andrew

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information