Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TCP

TCP

Anyone who read my posts last week might have noticed I was a mess
    I had the head cold from hell!!!(sorry charlie)

In my fog of honey, eucalyptus oil and vaseline at the weekned |I made an amazing discovery. You can use TCP for zits.
    Now I contemplated gargling the stuff but TCP has one of these smells u can never quite remember how bad it is until u open it (and put it on your face!!)

Anyhow does anyone else use it for zits or am i the only prune walking about reeking of the stuff (and i mean reeking!!!!)
    and if so does it work? I think it does already!!!

Love
    Lucky

Hi Lucky

I've have known this for ages, but it stinks to much to use, unless you are having a bad day and are not planning on going out, or seeing anybody!

Another great thing for spots is toothpaste! It really does work, but just put a little dot on right over the spot itself. It dries it up really quickly.

DO NOT do what a girl in 6th form did after I had extolled the virtues of Macleans. She COVERED her face in it!! And was off school for two days, as she had very very sensitive skin, and basically gave herself a peel!! Although, when she did return, she was totally belmish free!

If you can cope with TCP though, I'm sure toothpaste won't be a problem!

Charlie

although my skin is as smooth,as a babies bum,i do agree with charlie,my girls always use toothpaste,for spots...and it does work lol...bryan.

Alright Brian dont rub it in !!!

I think I might try toothpaste as TCP is very reeky!!

Love
    lucky

tea tree oil is the best for spots. I didnt even know they made TCP anymore, what is it for?

Emily

hi emily,

TCP is an antiseptic ointment..its used for the treatment of piles,cuts,grazes,burns,scalds,spots,pimples,insec t bites,and stings....bryan.

Has anyone tried Bicarbonate of Soda? It seems to be one of those products that can not only be used to settle an upset stomach but also clean the oven out!!

I know of so many bizarre uses for it that it is quite scary that you can eat it too!

Nicola

omg,ive just looked at the expiry date of my pkt of TCP....feb 1989...dont look in my cupboard meg lol.

bryan.

Bryan

and you a paramedic as well - shame on you.

I am glad to see that it wasn't just me then!!

Nicola

Hi Lucky

When I get a spot, I use Virgin Vies Guardian Angel balm. Its amazing..it can be used for all sorts of things such as spots,excema,cuticles, razor burns etc. It is quite pricey at £20 but it does last forever..

sadie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information