Thread: AAAAAH!!!

AAAAAH!!!

i am so stressed and frustrated! i cannot seem to clear my mind of anything! i cant concentrate on anything! there are allways thoughts,worries and problems,i cant sleep anymore,my mind just never seems to rest!so many troubles and stresses,i feel like im trapped and i cant get away from them! ive tried meditating,exerciseing,reading,music everything but i still cant stop thinking.i just want one moment of silence,one moment of peace all for myself with no thoughts at all.is it even possible?????

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

Re: AAAAAH!!!

Hey,

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this. Dwelling on the fact that you feel this way might make it worse so just treat yourself and don't try doing too much. Whatever you can handle doing, even if it's just sitting quietly will help. Unfortunately our own thoughts are the one thing we can't get away from, but you will be able to live with them soon enough and it won't always be this way!

(((((((((((((((Teen)))))))))))))) xxxx

sending u hugs charli, u know sometimes i feel exactly the same way, i have to keep busy most of the time. hugs to u xxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to send you a big hug. xx

Hey Charleh, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. When I feel exactly like this, I find that writing down a list of what's actually on my mind onto paper, will help get some of it out, and I usually feel relieved to get it down.

When that doesn't work, I turn to art, and I just grab anything I feel I'm in the mood for - paint, pencil, charcoal, oil pastels, etc, even felt tip pens! And I just let everything out through that way, using the colours to help express my emotions, etc.

Hope you're feeling much less frustrated soon! It will pass - don't you worry.

Take care the now, lots of love and huggles,

Chrissy xxxx

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

Hi Teen-drama-queen,

Sending you some

Best wishes xx

Sending U loads of hugs U cheer me up in the chat forum with your singing. Keep on singing.

Hope you feel better soon.

Take Care
    Diane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Thread Information