Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anticipatory anxiety - update

i had my nomorepanic flyers with me and left it open infront of me on the train.. and as people came and went, they looked at it and read it there! yay!

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

Awww well done on completing stage one...! the anticpation thing is hard for me too...at the moment when my parents go away I get all stressed and it's not nice....also don't want anyone outside the family around when parents are away coz i can relax better and get on with things...anyway im rambling well done!! great that you've pushed yourself I'm useless at that sometimes! happy birthday!

Well Done hun glad you had a nice time.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Well done,
    so happy you done the first stage, wow! keep at it and please keep us informed, you are inspiring many of us.......xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok part 2 done! tiring stuff this!
    did the hairdressers.. i had a couple of small panicky feelings but told myself i've had them before in a hairdressers and i lived to tell the tale so it woudl be ok if i had another.. they went..
    went for the meal.. my family are so loud and incessant i didn't get a chance to get a word in all night let alone get panicky.. am v tired today after chitty chitty.. but am half way there.. have the wedding now today! so will update more tmrow!! thanks for all your encouragement..
    p.s. i had about 5 inches off my hair and is a real confidence boost - i recommend a good cut if you feel like a vitality leap!
    Lisa

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

Hi Lisa,
    have a lovely time today, bet your hair looks great! keep us informed.xxxxxxxxxx

Lisa

A big well done so far - you are doing so great.

How does it feel to be 30?

I was just thinking about the leaflets - perhaps we should leave some on trains for people to pick up hey?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

I DID IT!!!!

OMG!! what a weekend!! did the wedding - even danced !! had my drinks thing at a wine bar last night and got very very trollied with my big 30 balloon coming with me everywhere! woke up feeling very rough this morning, not great at my first day of new job! but i'm back home and i somehow got thru it!
    so tonight i'm going to do absolutely nothing and veg out in front of the tv!

so there you go.. when you feel like you wont do it or can't cope - you can! I had a mantra all weekend.. JFDI - it might be ok, JFDI - it might be ok, etc etc... had this going round my head all weekend..

thanks everyone for your continued support!
    big hugs,
    Lisa
    xxx

Well done Lisa [^]

I am so pleased for you - you did GREAT!! [Yeah!]

xx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Well done Lisa.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information