Thread: This World Is Very, Very Lonely Place For People Like Me And You

This World Is Very, Very Lonely Place For People Like Me And You

Because i had panic disorder, i never get out from my house since november 2003. I only get treatment for my disorder in october or in november 2007 last year, this is because i'm so afraid i will get panic attack if i go see the doctor. I really hope i can enjoy this chrismas, but how can i enjoy if i can't be with others people. I really want to talk and be with others people, but i had agoraphobia.

Life is so hard for me. Even in my 25 years old, i had to ask some money from my mom to buy a pen. Before i had panic disorder, i had a job and i had many friends. My life is beautiful, and i want everyday is a chrismas day. But all of that is in the past. What will my future be ?. I'm so young i'm just 25.

This is my first day and my first time in this forum, i found this website in a blog (mywifehasagoraphobia). This beautiful couple did give me some motivation to live long, to see what will happen to my life in the future....

About myself,
    I'm from malaysia. I'm Manchester United fan, also Ingland fan. About musics, I love country music,slow rocks music,The Killers (day and age),dido,offspring,greenday,Red hot Chilly Pepper and many more............. and sorry if my inglish is not perfect.. I had to use broken inglish to speek to you guys. I hope you guys don't mind. sorry

Re: This World Is Very, Very Lonely Place For People Like Me And You

Welcome to NMP Luke! You'll find plenty of support here on this site. Drop by chat sometime you can make plenty of friends there. I like your tastes in music especially the Chili Peppers and Green Day and I'm also a Manchester United fan. Nice to meet you and Good Luck Mate.

hi honey
    I am new here as well
    If you want to chat anytime I am here,its a horrible affliction we have....
    xx

Hi Luke

to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.

Hi Luke

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet many good people on here who will offer you some good advice and support.

I wish you well

Carol

thank you for all of your supports and your comments. I hope i can find some friends in this site..bye

Thread Information