Thread: Closing threads .....

Closing threads .....

Just been looking at http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40437

I understand the reasons for closing or even deleting threads that go against the NMP rules or even the spirit of the rules.

What I don't understand is how there can be a grey area. Either its in, or its not.

The question seems irrelevant, the replies (for which I believe the thread was locked / closed) I believe to be relevant. Why the need for debate ?

Only the back room staff - Mods / Admins / Owners actually know what protocol exists anyway for accounts, and I've no doubt that a request (whatever it be) is moderated then acted on in accordance with the Data Protection Act.

I don't see the need for the question, the referal to others, the benefit to the site or its users. Provocative questions sometimes get asked and usually to evoke a reaction such as has been gained. The poster profits, the site gets detracted.

Its not my call but I wanted my 2 peneth worth. Locked / Closed or not

Krakers.

When your heads in the sand you can't see the wood for the trees - namely because you're staring at sand.

Re: Closing threads .....

This thread was closed by Admin. It was NOT permitted to be re-opened. It has now been deleted to ensure the same thing does not happen again.

Hope this answers your querie

Regards

Lisa

Thank you for your response, however abrupt it appears.

The last note said it was closed for considertation - pardon me if I read incorrectly.

You appear to have considered and resultingly deleted the thread - an admirable choice. However I do not recall NMP's rules including a clause that members could be bullied by Admins.

If this has changed then please let me know.

With unltimate respect and deapest sorrow.

Krakers.

When your heads in the sand you can't see the wood for the trees - namely because you're staring at sand.

If i came across as abrupt Krackers, then i apologize as this certainly wasn't my intention at all.

Regards

Lisa

hi

ok i have read all these threads and posts on the forum about people leaving etc for days now and not replied but i will now coz this is all a bit crazy relay.

what is the big deal with it all if ppl leave it is up to them if they come back then cool seems it is coz they may need to but why should it bother anyone else it don't do you no harm or affect you in anyway .
    if i thread is deleted again why should it bother anyone it was deleted coz there was a reason .people come on here to get help for and and other problems not to have debates on what should and should not be going on seems like right now anything admin mods or anyone else dose ,is always a problem for someone else why not let things be and get on with life there is always someone thinks they can do it better or says things are not done right .
    admin mods and members do there best on this site to keep it a nice place for ppl to come when they don't feel so good that's all that matters fgs
    as for members being bullied gawd come on that don't happen at all but it sounds good if you want to get someones back up i guess !!!!
    jodie xx

Hi Lisa - Given that 90% of communication is non verbal, its no wonder the written word can be taken the wrong way.

Thank you for your reply,

Krakers.

Thread Information