Thread: Stomach problems.

Stomach problems.

Hi everyone, do any of you suffer with feeling bloated, sometimes i don't even have to eat much and i feel like this. I also have mild tummy ache quite a lot. I seem to be aware of my stomach most of the time. Used to get really bad heartburn/ indigestion but this has almost gone. It's hard to describe but it kinda feels like a constant tingly feeling. I am so paranoid that it is stomach cancer. I occassionaly suffer with IBS so could it be this? Please could someone put my mind at rest. Thanx KTx

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

hi KT,

I suffer from this as well sometimes. I'm sure that the IBS is a contributing factor. Stomach pains are very common with anxiety so don't worry..

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi kt

i had this feeling with my anxiety it should go when u start to feel better.

lin xx

The Tummy Thing!,
    I have been down there and experiencing it this week. I have been on Nexium and went through a bunch of tests. My thoughts being the same. I only thought this because I had heard of someone having stomach cancer. Our thoughts make us this way. If we never knew stomach cancer existed then we would not think of it and brush it off.
    I'll bet we are the most medically disease educated as they come, we don't know the rest to go with it, but we certainly know it exists.

Watch what you eat and drink and if need be take malocs for up to 2 weeks and see if it helps. I did this and it did help.

TT

TT

Thanx for replying.
    tt- whats Malocs? and where can i get it from?
    I am actually starting to think its a wheat/yeast intollerance as i felt ok again this morning until i had a sandwich and now feel really bloated again. Will try and avoid in future! KT x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

KT

You could try avoid wheat for a month or so to see how it goes and whether you feel any better.

I also told that it is yeast that some people can't tolerate and not just wheat so you could try that too.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Thanx Nicola, I will definately try it. Kt

glad to hear that your feeling a little better

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

Hi Kt,

Oh yes I so understand how you feel I certainly know that bloated feeling hun. I suffer everyday at sone point.:( Like you I only have to eat something and Boom I bloat right up. It gets so uncomfy at times.

have had a few tests, scans and an X-ray. At one point the doctor was convinced I was pregnant [:O] as I was so bloated but NO. It always came back to me having I.B.S.

Have you ever tried a Food Intolerance Test – This is a test which may help you to decipher what foods can irritate you. The problem foods are detected using a Vega machine. The machine claims to measure the body’s energy levels. These levels are meant to decrease when the body comes into contact with certain foods. The test itself doesn’t hurt and can be done in some health food shops.

It can be expensive though (around £40-£50).

Personally for me I didn’t find it that useful as I have had two done over the past five years. The first test results showed I was intolerant to wheat & yeast. The second test results showed it was Dairy products I was intolerant to. I tried eliminating these from my diet for a while but unfortunately I had little success. [Sigh...] That doesn’t mean the test won’t work for you though as everybody is different and I have heard some great success stories through having the test done.

I also take peppermint capusles or drink peppermint tea this sometimes eases it.

Or I sometimes massage my tummy with fennel or peppermint oil mixed with a carrier oil.

I hope this helps you i do know how you feel.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Thread Information