Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rescue remedie!

Rescue remedie!

Hi all!

I only discoverd this little miracle bottle a week ago but since then,,,aswell as using other methods such as change of diet and ive started acupuncture and downloaded mood gym! but i feel rescue remedie is my saviour!

Not only do i think it does work in working with your body to help more positive thinking etc but its also a bit like my little comfort blanket as work because every time i get a little inkling of anxiety or a panic attack i have another 4 drops of it and i think it has really helped me! It seems since i have been taking this when a panic attack comes on i find it more easy to stay calm and distract my mind from the panic attack itself,

I was having several panic attacks a day and constant axiety,,,ocd (intrusive thoughts) the improvement is huge! I havent had a panic attack in 4 days! which is really really good for me!

x

Re: Rescue remedie!

Oh I haven't thought of taking that and I've got some in the cupboard that I got for the dog when he was anxious. Thanks, might try that if it hasn't gone out of date.

I've tried the spray and it's woring well. Next will be the drops! Wonder if they are stronger, not that i mind really.

The drops work a wonder.

Hiyra

I love these little bottles, the rescue remedy is brilliant, you can also get more specific ones like star of bethelem for more specific problems like feeling terrified and loads more for specific emotional disturbances such as feeling lonely. Bach Flower remedies have a really good website and if anything it makes very interesting reading.

They can be given to children and pets, they are also ideal to keep in your purse for an emergency, I believe that you can get pastilles of rescue remedy in Boots which you can suck.

Heather

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the spray and the drops?

Karen x

I don't think that there is a difference I think it is just a matter of personal preference, the drops can be added to waters, I think you can only get rescue remedy in the spray, the drops are available in all the remedies. I would go onto their own website and see if their is a question section.

Heather

Re: Rescue remedy!

It helped me big time when i was having problems going out and also sitting in church ..

aimee you know that you can get it in a wee spray bottle nice and discreet when your out and also pastillies sweets i used to take 4 sprays and pop 2 sweets in my mouth 10 minutes before i left the house and brought a few sweets and the spray with me ..you cannot overdose with it if you have to use it a lot the worse is a bit of the runs lol...and i would use the drops in a small drinking bottled water no one can tell ...glad to hear its working for you .

Love this stuff...it's my little safety blanket when I'm in work, or a busy supermarket or under stress. On a bad day though, it doesn't work because if I'm gonna panic, nothing will stop it coming!!

x

I find that the rescue remedy takes the edge off my anxiety, it's still there, but not as severe and helps me to get things done.

I also give it to my dogs when they are upset by fireworks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information