Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rescue remedie!

Re: Rescue remedie!

I've seen a Homeopath for years for my GAD...and she would always recommend Rescue Remedy...Now back on the Cipramil after 9 years
    I still use it...but sometimes forget to take it when i'm having a bad time....
    A super wonder in a little bottle...
    MC

I absolutely agree - it is a wonderful product. Have also heard that St John's Wort is great for mild anxiety - however you CANNOT use it with an antidepressant. Will try it once I am game enough to wean myself off my Endep.

I bought some this today, I had to buy a new bottle of Bach white chestnut as I realised that the bottle I had was out of date, so thought it couldn't do any harm to try this too. I assume it is OK to take both at the same time.

Based on the recommendations from here I bought both the recue Remedy Spray and the Rescue Remedy Night Spray from a well known high street chemists (who happen to have them on a 3for2 offer). Not sure on the results of the normal one but the night one seemed to help me sleep pretty well. It is also a suprisingly nice taste, quite sweet and fruity. Cant say I like the taste of the regular spray though, tastes like whisky to me

Worry - I have some for sale in the online shop if you ever need anymore as well.

It has Brandy in it hence the taste.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

That would explain the taste! It doesnt mention it in the ingredients though which is a big cheeky. Although I suppose if Id read it more clearly the "grap alcohol solution" should have been a clue. Will have to be careful not to use it too much at work or people may think Ive been on the booze at lunch

Didnt know there was an online shop as I have only recently signed up. Will try to take a better look around. Hopefully will be starting CBT soon so can perhaps do a blog of how it goes.

Worry - it is here..

www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks for that

does anyone know if you can take rescue remedie with escitalipram???? ive just srarted taking it,and wonderd if the rescue remedie would take the edge off the anxiety

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information