Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my kitten buttons

my kitten buttons

ok so this is my kitten buttons just thought id cheer a few people up with this pic....hes had a hard start in life as he got pinched from the cat protection centre and somebody threw him against the wall and fractured his back paw..luckily the next day they returned him but he was in a wet cardboard box in the rain with no air holes in...so poor little thing had a tough start but now hes as happy as ever...hope u like this pic...xx
    Photo0145.jpg

he doesnt look to impressed though!! haha least he in the christmas spirit!!

Re: my kitten buttons

would love to hear what u think

He made me smile, bless him. Great pic. Its awful what people do to these poor animals isnt it, but he's obviously well loved with you.

Merry Christmas Buttons xxx

aw cute! I think everyone should have a cat, they are soo sweet

He is so cute
    There are some wicked people in this world!!!!!!!!!!
    He is lucky to have you.

I have a rescue cat called maggie, who is now 3 years old, but when I came over here to germany last year, even though the rules have changed now and i could have brought her over with me, I didnt want to risk losing her in a strange neigbourhood in a strange country ( dont know the rules here about lost animals etc) so my lovely daughter jo has become her foster mum and maggie now shares the house with their cat called Six and is very happy. But I miss her as much as I miss my children and grandchildren coz maggie was my little mate and it was just me and her after my younger daughter emma went off to uni.

But I get to see her whenever i fly back to stay for a few days, and will be seeing her at Christmas. She's so funny when she sees me again, she follows me around everywhere and curls up on my bed at night like she always did. Love her to bits. How can people be cruel to them...don't understand it.

My daughter's cat Six had actually been abandoned by the previous owner of their house. A few days after they moved in they saw the cat in the garden and just thought it was a neigbour's cat so for ages they ignored her. They even shooed her away a few times when she came into the house, because they didnt want to make a fuss of someone elses cat. You know what they're like for going to other houses for more food!

It was only when they actually got talking to one of the neigbours that they were told the cat had belonged to the previous owner. They managed to track them down but were told they just didnt want the cat in their new home, so they'd literally just left her behind. My daughter felt so bad because it was the middle of winter and they'd been shooing her outside all the time...no food, nothing.

So they took her in, had the vet check her over and adopted her. She's called Six because they live at number 6!

Cath xxx
    Last edited by Cathy V; 12-12-08 at 01:03.

Aww Titch

What a lovely pic ! Thanks for sharing hun.

Andrea
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by titch View Post
    ok so this is my kitten buttons just thought id cheer a few people up with this pic....hes had a hard start in life as he got pinched from the cat protection centre and somebody threw him against the wall and fractured his back paw..luckily the next day they returned him but he was in a wet cardboard box in the rain with no air holes in...so poor little thing had a tough start but now hes as happy as ever...hope u like this pic...xx
    Photo0145.jpg

he doesnt look to impressed though!! haha least he in the christmas spirit!!
    Good grief woman, don't dress him up like that - give the poor fella some dignity LOL.

You can see him thinking "ok, ok I'll do Santa to keep you happy cos I love you, but if you come at me with the elf costume I'm outta here!!"

Titch,

That pic is so darn cute. I have a black cat called Starry and she is almost 10 years old and 17 pounds (she is a big of a piggy when it comes to eating) lol.

I am a total cat lover and can't understand how people can be so cruel.

Anyway it made me smile, so thanks. I can tell you one thing for sure Starry would never allow me to put a christmas hat on her.

Cheers and happy holidays.
    Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by EebyJeeby View Post
    Good grief woman, don't dress him up like that - give the poor fella some dignity LOL.

You can see him thinking "ok, ok I'll do Santa to keep you happy cos I love you, but if you come at me with the elf costume I'm outta here!!"

ohhh this made me giggle!!haha!!it still does now lol.. thanks for that... xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information