Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What am I doing?

Hi Alexis,

Only just seen this post and would just like to say WELL DONE WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You did so well bet you feel dead proud. Will line the drinks up in the pub for you!!

Love Kate xx

Cheers Kate Im on my way to start them, Too early??? Nah!

Well done. So glad you went

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

Hi Alexis,
    we must read totally different newspapers, the last i read was 'rod dumps penny for mature lady from london. (who needs photo's when you have the real thing xxxxx) You know i am so very pleased with what you are doing right now, keep at it mate, and keep posting. xxx

Thanks Steno for your words of encouragement
    CARLIN you are going off my christmas card list!!
    You must read different newspapers, I think why the reporter put London was because at the time Rod and I were staying in a posh hotel in London.
    I am proud of my second big adventure and although I feel crappy after it Ive just been sat thinking, it must be better than last time because i got there easier and wasent physically sick. If Im bad on Rods night Im sure hell come to my house to perform???
    Love Alexis,x

Well Rod must get around quickly as he's having dinner with my friend at Pride Park tonight at Derby after the gig - her and 23 others I think ..They're having some sort of chicken and strawberry cheesecake.

You're so right Alexis - there wasn't that same build up and dithering either. I think there is a vast improvement.. you keep it going - you do need to do more outings.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

well Meg ,all I can say is can you introduce me to your friend.
    I know I need to do more outings but if I feel like I have this week end Im not sure I do.
    One thing for sure I Will be at Rod and hopefully at the meetup, they are my two next aims now, thanks meg, Love Alexis,x

We look forward to hearing about Rod and we'll see you at the other . Think that's quite a few in quick sucession then already...

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information