This morning I felt great...even got to fool around with hubby a bit
AND then a bit later when I started doing dishes I started feeling horrible! Started tilting to the side again and my nose, ears and whole head is feeling weird. My arms feel floaty, too. I feel outside myself. I can feel the anxiety making my stomach clench up and I've been fighting it ever since. I've sat down and breathed and used my calm oil and it helped for a bit and darn if it isn't coming back again. I really don't want to take a valium but I think I'm going to have to.

Why would this hit me out of the blue like this? It was a great morning. This happens often and it annoys me to no end. Can anxiety/panic just hit for no apparent reason? If so, why? The only thing I can think of is our dogs... we have quite a few and when they get playful and jump all over the place it's sometimes overwhelming. I'm thinking that too much sensory input can start anxiety? Like watching the dogs jump all over the place or sometimes when I'm watching a show on our big screen tv it throws me off and makes me feel nervous. Weird stuff.

I'm basically venting is all and curious what others think.

Also, the negative posts I've been reading today from a couple of people have got me annoyed. I love this forum and to see people put it down (even though they're saying they're not) is bugging me.

I feel like cussing lol

Lacey