Hello.I'm new to this site & am so glad I found it.I suffer terribly from anxiety,mostly about my health.I regularly torment myself with worries & fear that I have something awful.This week I am convincing myself I have mouth cancer.I noticed a very small white spot at the back of my mouth near my throat last week,it doesnt hurt so didnt think it was an ulcer.I wished I hadnt but I googled it & most of the info came led to me reading about mouth cancer.I now feel sick & panicky,I cant enjoy anything,sleep or relax in any way.I had a routine hygienist appt at the dentist this week & I mentioned it.She didnt really say alot.Just that it might be linked to a cold virus?I didnt really feel helped by that.

These panics are regular things for me.I have a few weeks where I am okay then I will have some sort of symptom & convince myself I am devoloping something awful.I dont ant to feel like this all the time.My husband is very patient & understanding thankfully but it spoils many of our days that could be happy because I am in such a state.Please help!