Thread: Pavement art - aren't these fab - can't remember the guys name but very talented

Pavement art - aren't these fab - can't remember the guys name but very talented

Re: Pavement art - aren't these fab - can't remember the guys name but very talented

They're incredible...very clever. I particularly like the one of the little sailing boat...so cool!

Re: Pavement art - aren't these fab - can't remember the guys name but very talented

Hi Sax

These drawings are by English Chalk Artist, Julian Beever. (Art geek on board) Lol.

He really is amazing and i love his work.

Love Lisa
    xxx

Arent they brilliant....i love the one with the section of pavement missing..very good, hes so talented.
    Cheers
    xxx

ty Lisa, I wanted to show the pics but not dishonour the artist but couldn't remember his name, thank you soo much xxxxx

You're welcome hun! He is amazing and has so much work our there.

Love Lisa
    xxx

My god,
    They are really good, i had to stare at them for ages to makes sure they were paintings ! They are cool

Thread Information