Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Nic! (nomorepanic)

To Nic! (nomorepanic)

Hi Nic!

Just wanted to post a wee thread to say that I am under no illusions that what I am going through is as extreme as yourself (doesnt even come close) but after my past week of being in various hospitals and some of the procedures done, I have a new found respect for you. I feel ground down after a week of this my heart absolutely goes out to you for the lengthy time you have been going through stuff yourself.

Really hope you are getting there!

Thinking of you Nic!

Pooh xxxx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Re: To Nic! (nomorepanic)

Pooh

Thanks a lot

I am just catching up on your thread at the moment and wondered how you were. I did wonder if I was going to be diagnosed with the same as you but then it turned out to be Crohn's.

I am not sure how I survived 9 weeks in hospital as it was very very tiring and scarey with all the things they did to me.

I am still in a lot of pain and can hardly do much at the moment apart from lay on the bed and watch TV. All I seem to do is cry cos I am so fed up and in pain. They have even given me Morphine to take to try and help.

I went today to see the consultant and they want to operate in January and put in a stoma bag to bypass the waste going to my bowels

At the moment there is no end to things for me so I truely hope that you have the pain under control and don't have too many horrid things to look forward to. My next thing is a colonoscopy on the 29th Dec

Good to see you back and let me know how you get on and what treatment you get etc.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Tetley for thinking of me as well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Nic and Pooh

Hope you both get better very soon.

Love Lisa
    xxx

I am so sorry you have both been in pain, all my cherbear love xx

Sending you both massive hugs for all that you've been through and more hugs to carry on being brave soldiers for abit longer yet.

Nic thanks for the Xmas card this morning hun.

2008 has been a bit of a scary one (more for some than others but scary none the less) and I know many of us have struggled our way through.

Group hug guys to recharge the inner soul.

Love Piglet

Hi

I have to say i have been panicking about health problems too recently but after reading about what Nic and Pooh have been through it makes me feel lucky to have not suffered as they have you are both so brave .

Sending you both a hug

Hope things improve for you both soon
    Andrea
    xxxx

Hi Nic and Pooh, hope you both pick up soon, Piglet what a lovely post, group hugs back to you too.xxx

Please bear with me, Ill be back for good soon.

Hugs to Pooh and Nic

Nic - 9 weeks in hospital is a long time and also very stressful. I really feel for what you've been through. It is hard being in hospital for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    2008 has been a bit of a scary one (more for some than others but scary none the less) and I know many of us have struggled our way through.
    Very true Piglet.

Karen xx

hi nic and pooh ,hope you bth feel btr so sorry to hear wat you bth bein threw big hugs xx

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information