Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To Nic! (nomorepanic)

Re: To Nic! (nomorepanic)

I couldn't have picked a more apt name if I tried...Pooh...how apt for today.

This is exhausting but still trying to maintain ma humour the rare times I am out of the loo lol lol

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Oh you poor thing! I take it you have to starve yourself too?

xxx

well Lisa i can have jelly or clear soup neither of which appeals so im not eating at all just drinking loads and loads and loads and poor Geo is apologising for eating lol oh i am so gonna stuff ma face tomoz well probably not cause i still cant eat too much hehe but i'll be attacking the WRVS cafe and raiding the sandwich counter as soon as i get the nod to be out of there lol
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

God i wouldn't eat either if that's all i was allowed (that's just awful) Treat yourself to something really nice tomorrow night! GEO.....Treat that lass to a take a way.

I really hope it's all over and done with before you know it and you can relax again!

xxx

To Nic and Pooh

Love Lisa
    xxxx

Hiya that's me back and still alive lol I've had what nic is having so I know I got the slightly better deal today unless you got sedated Nic you lucky thing if you did.
    Will know results in a week. Fingers crossed

And thanks Lisa for the thoughts

Pooh xxx

Pooh

Glad you are ok gal! Remind Geo of that take a way for tonight, you deserve it.

Just waiting to hear from Nic now!

xxx

My panic attacks and nausea have paled into the mist of time after reading these posts
    I cannot put into words --- how you can put humour into your awful symptoms ---- Well HATS OFF to you both I look forward to reading that you are both feeling on top of the world very very soon
    Love and best wishes
    June

Glad yours went well Pooh.

Mine was extremely painful despite having pain killers and mild sedation and I was climbing the walls by the end and they had to stop.

It was a waste of time as they didn't find anything they didn't know already - I have Crohn's and a fistual (hole) in the bowel.

I was up most of the night, last night, on the loo and it was getting very very painful at the end.

So I am not especially happy and don't want one of them again

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Nic and pooh im so sorry to here that you are both going through this.
    I hope you both feel better soon
    Hugs to you both and ill be thinking of you.
    take care
    kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information