Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: y do i keep thinking this is more than anxiety

y do i keep thinking this is more than anxiety

today i feel crap, my legs are like jelly and everything. i just keep thinking im gunna have some sort of nervous breakdown. i want to cry. i know its anxiety yet i still keeps going through my head its more. help

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    Hi kimmy,

I'm feeling the same, especially today I feel extremely tired, emotional and having the strangest thoughts about what is happening to me and what I think is happening to me. It's starting to drive me nuts and make me feel like I am loosing my mind but deep down I know it's just the anxiety.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Feel free to PM me.

claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

hi Kimmy,

The way you feel is very normal. Lots of the time, the anxiety can get so bad that we feel sure that there's something else wrong with us. These thoughts can be very scary but you just need to keep telling yourself that it's just the anxiety getting the better of you..

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

i use to feel the same for over a year,till i got diagnosed with anxiety,then with the help of my doc and a nurse took me a while to convince i had nothing more,keep at it,hopefully u will feel better soon

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

Hi Kimmy sorry how you are feeling it does sound like anxiety , but dont give up kim things realy do get better but takes so long you dont even notice. I too feel rock bottom today I have eye surgery thursday and am so scared I have been canceling it forr the past 2 years realy hope i can get there this time. This morning I woke wth the bad runs, Bad tummy ache and I feel sick but sure its the anxiety. I took a Vallium first in months and not sure if thats made me feel worst or better lol. Take care hope you feel better soon. Vernon

Kimmy,

Try and have that cry, It will release all sorts of tension and emmotion as well as calming hormones.

Claire - very normal - not losing it at all.

Vern- good on you for knowing what it is .. We're all with you in willing you welll through this.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

THANKS PEEPS. i feel really emotional too, want to cry but wont ya know. got an exam this afternoon. think things have just been buiding up, i have had a restness nights for a few days, its been hot and my anxietys been worse at night latly. i feel light headed too, is this normal? my sights a bit blurry too. it seems so long ago i felt like this i feel ive let myself down. leting it come back.

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    The blurry vision is definatly ok, I am short sighted but when I had my first PA my vision wen blurry - strangely enough I started to panic (shock,lol) that I was starting to loose my vision completely but it's just all part of being stressed aswell as the being light headed. It should start to go away when you start to calm down a bit.

I wouldn't say that you have let yourself down, Exams are a very stressful time plus with lack of sleep your bound to be anxious - don't beat your self up. Try sleeping with the window open, I've found that has helped me a little.

Good luck with your Exams.

claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Kimmy, yes it is normal for anxiety to be light headed.

Sometimes you can spark off tears from a film, old letters, old photos etc ...

Hope the exam went well.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hi Kimmy

hope you got on well with your exam, maybe once that is over you might relax a bit, Meg's right some times a good cry does you the world of good, dont hold it in,

take care

kairen x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information