Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Demac Says Bye to the Chat Room

Unhappy Demac Says Bye to the Chat Room

Hi

My reason's for leaving the chat is due to some of the topics that has been discussed several times- This particuliar topic has had a determentrial effect on my health making my panic attacks worse - I see no reason to sit in a chat room knowing - that something someone says will make them worse. I know the mods are in there to see to the running of the room but one in particuliar seems to put a blind eye to whats happening before her eyes and ignores what's been said and by whom.

In all honesty the majority of people in the chat room are friendly and very witty - its that small minority who ruin it for others that desperatly need the chat room for help

There's been quite a few who I have befriended in the short time that I have been using the chat - and others that I never got the chance to invite them onto Msn.

Leo05, CtheChick,Memyself,Kayliegh,London,Kawasaki Kid ( bet i spelt that wrong),Orangecrush, Big_Richard, Alihud,Diane O Brien,Joelhall and Wolfie -Thank you all for making me feel at ease and so welcome.

Like saying goodnight to the waltons lol...

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all good luck and best wishes in your recovery to good health..

Merry Christmas and A Happy Healthy New Year

DeMac xxxxxx

Dee xx

Re: Demac Says Bye to the Chat Room

Oh hun, I am so very sorry to hear that you are leaving the chat room, but sometimes yes, the events which do unfortunately occur within chat, are extremely debilitating and stressful and I'm sorry to hear that it has had such a negative effect on your health.

It has been such a wonderful time meeting you and I hope that we can still stay in touch somehow, because you are such a lovely, supportive, wonderful person and I'm so glad that I have had the opportunity to have spoken to you. And if you ever need a wee chat, then you know where to get me.

With all my love - all the best for the future hun, please stay in contact. Please take care.
    Lots of hugs,

Chrissy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

DeMac, the nmp forum is not just about the chatroom. I myself have never used chat personally. Stick around the forum as im sure you will benefit from it. There are alot of lovely people here who you can talk to through private messages, email and msn if you want to.

Don't give up
    Cathy xxx

Cool Re: Demac Says Bye to the Chat Room

Hey Hun, I will surely miss you in chat. I will always be right here for ya just give me a shout. I understand where you are coming from and what you are on about. You don’t have to thank me at all for making you feel at ease, and erm who is the Walton’s??

Big hugs for you and hey be cool well ya know I am not good with words.

Dee you have been an inspiration to me,
    You are strong and wise,
    You always make me smile,

Every time I am feeling blue I know I can trust in you,
    Helping me through my times of sadness,
    You are an angel in disguise,

Even though you wont be in chat,
    I know that you will always be with in my heart,
    You are my friend and always will be,
    Cause you have always believed in me,
    so thank you!

ok ok i know thats not really good but hey ho nvm eh ??

gonna miss ya heaps
    hugs for you
    love
    xx lea xx

The Waltons were a family on Tv in the 90s. They had a mom and dad, grandmother and granfather and about 10 kids, and every night they would all call to each other 'good night' which took about half an hour, and it became a sort of 'thing' that if you said goodnight or goodbye to more than three or four people, you would say it was like the Waltons.

I loved the Waltons...sorry.

ok ty n dont have to be sorry sorry

Well this walton doesn't want you to leave! . I do understand where you are comin from though dee and although i will be sad to see you go i don't want to think of you unhappy in chat. You are an inspiration to me dee and i think you are an exceptional woman. Believe me when i say you will be missed in chat and i wish you all the very best hun. We can deffo still chat on msn and you got me num so make sure you keep txtin me them cracking jokes lol. Lots of and you take care dee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

demac!! im soo sorry ur going to leave us darling,but im glad i have ur msn addy he he u wont get rid of me!lmao thanks for being such a great friend only known u a little while still feels like ages...ur a real angel best wishes and chat soon Chantel xxx

Dee, so sorry you are leaving chat. Feel as if it has been my fault as we have chatted so much and you haven't mentioned my name in the list of people that have helped you. Please either leave a messege here, catch me on MSN or email me
    Di

pity your going your be missed i tell you for sure

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information