Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Demac Says Bye to the Chat Room

Re: Demac Says Bye to the Chat Room

Quote Originally Posted by DeMac View Post
    Hi

My reason's for leaving the chat is due to some of the topics that has been discussed several times- This particuliar topic has had a determentrial effect on my health making my panic attacks worse - I see no reason to sit in a chat room knowing - that something someone says will make them worse. I know the mods are in there to see to the running of the room but one in particuliar seems to put a blind eye to whats happening before her eyes and ignores what's been said and by whom.

In all honesty the majority of people in the chat room are friendly and very witty - its that small minority who ruin it for others that desperatly need the chat room for help

There's been quite a few who I have befriended in the short time that I have been using the chat - and others that I never got the chance to invite them onto Msn.

Leo05, CtheChick,Memyself,Kayliegh,London,Kawasaki Kid ( bet i spelt that wrong),Orangecrush, Big_Richard, Alihud,Diane O Brien,Joelhall and Wolfie -Thank you all for making me feel at ease and so welcome.

Like saying goodnight to the waltons lol...

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all good luck and best wishes in your recovery to good health..

Merry Christmas and A Happy Healthy New Year

DeMac xxxxxx
    Hiya DeMac,

I rarely go in the Chatroom anymore, so unfortunately didn't get to know you.

If something is bothering you, you should feel free to state your feelings DeMac, there's no reason for you to leave because of this. Until people know the problem, nothing can be sorted. Everyone's feelings are valid here and if you're upset and this subject has been making you feel ill, you have every right to talk about that with the Moderators.

There is more than one Moderator. Maybe you could contact Admin about the situation. Everybody is different and not everyone is comfortable with certain subjects, i'm sure if you make your feelings clear, something can be done to put it right.

If however, you do decide to leave, I wish you well and luck for your future.

Take care xxx

Hey Dee!

I am fairly new and only spoke to you a few times in which i enjoyed speaking to you. i am sorry if i am the cause of this stress. if i am, please tell me, i would understand. i wish i had gotten the chance to know you a bit better. wish you all the best!

Rach xx

Hi Rach, Nah you have nothing to worry about as you didn't cause me any upset or annoyance whatsoever. It's something I have a great phobia about and people like to make announcements what they are going to do that distressed me. If you want you can have my Msn addy anytime - You have been one of the nice witty people that I have spoken too and the forum is a necessity for you too. Take care - Luv Dee xxx

Dee xx

Hiya Dee,
    Hope you ok, sorry to hear you wont be going in chat anymore. I only spoke to you a few times, and found you a very nice lady, i hope i havnt offended you in any way also.

Take care and all the best for xmas

Hi Demac

Unfortunately we can't filter every single subject in the chat room and from time to time someone sadly will be offended or upset by a certain topic of conversation.

However, we can act if the subject of conversation was breaking any of the chat room rules, and i would therefore ask you to contact either myself or another Administrator if this was the case.

Kind regards

Lisa
    x

De

I will miss u so so much. I,m sorry u feel u have to leave. Can't u just speak on the forums. Its hard on chat sometimes.

I send U and your family very best wishes.

Thank u so much for chatting to me on the chat forum, I will miss u so much.

Take Care

Diane xxx

sorry ur leaving demac ive only spoken to you a couple of time. i like the chat room personally, it makes me laugh and ive always found all moderators to do their jobs very well, personally the chat for me takes me away from my problems as there are so many lovely people that understand, as well as making me feel normal again when we have a laugh. You take care, demac, and i wish you all the best for the future. Have a great christmas and New year.

Oh dont go Demac please you are so much fun and help. I think sometimes we are bound to hear things that upset us thats the trouble with anxiety but I am sure that noone on here means to do it. Actually you do get the odd one or two as you found out on first visist like me. But most are caring kind and supportive people. Oh! do take care love I wish u all the best for the future. XXXXXXX

Hey Dee, am so glad Iv got ur msn addy and we keep in touch! but u will be missed in chat as u were very popular with most everyone in small/short time u were there!! Dont leave for good hun, tho understand why u dont want to. I myself tho i still use chat, lately for similar reasons to u leaving, have not been going into chat as often as i have since i joined. which is awful as its become my 2nd family over last 10 months. but of late i just aint felt same about it and dont feel able to open up the same as worry someone will use it against me to be cruel. and coz of all the incidents that have happened to several ppl and has caused them to leave. its a shame, all the decent ppl are leaving and its so sad. i aint leaving as i still need and want help i do get from using here. but just wont be and havnt been in chat so much. anyway hun speak to u on msn xx

Ok im going to defend myself here as im the mod bein spoken about!
    Im sorry if you think i turned a blind eye, i most certainly didnt, as many know im not having the best of times myself right now. As for your comment of if my baby was really that ill i wouldnt be on a computer, well the same as everyone else i need support, yes my baby was poorly and yes i was in chat but i will also have put away to go and sort my baby out. I really dont like your comments about me and worse that you didnt even say it to me!
    I know you are ill and im sorry for that if i didnt care i wouldnt have started a hugs post for you.
    Now you leaving is up to you and i wish you the best but that is your descision.
    Take care x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information