Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Fear of the Weather!

i have the same fear! i think i had mentioned this in another post but i cant remember. but i used to love storms, id sit for hours watching them, but now i hate them. not too long ago we had a storm here and the lights went out and there was a huge flash of lightning really close to us. i started panicking* and crying whiles my mom tried to get me to stop shaking. after it was all over with i laughed about it a bit, dont know why but it helped calm me down a bit. the next day we went outback and had seen that the flash of lightning from the night before had hit the tree right next to our house. i also tend to watch the weather channel 'ALOT' when it storms (even if its just raining) but i think that the reason why i am a bit more jumpy than before is cause the past few years there have been more severe weather where i live than ever before, so thats another reason why i get scared.

well, i hope for the best for you and hope you can overcome your fear. if you'd like you can PM me anytime, since we have the same kind of fear oh and sorry if my post was a bit long, i tend to write alot for some reason [8)]

Hi shybabyboo, Its not nice to be afraid of the weather! but its nice to know im not the only one! i too watch the wheather forcast alot so i can prepair my self for what it gunna through at me, but having said that, maybe i watch it too much, i dont know if im making my self worse by watching it all the time! what do you think?

Take Care Dee.

Deeko,

Just thought i would let you know that i too am afraid of the weather, i do get quite anxious at times!

Take care
    Donna x

ps. i really like your screen name

Hi Donna, Hay another one! going on my hols soon hope the weather is just right! not tooooo hot or stormy though i may asking alot from the weather man lol. Glad you like my user name, my names Dee and added Ko as i was influenced by the film Donnie Darko! one of my best films. Ttfn Deeko [8D]

Take Care Dee.

Hi Deeko,

Just like you can't stand storms, but, am sorting myself out to get out of it.
    I tend to watch the lighting now and am getting quite good now. It's real pretty where I live especially when you see it at the top of the valley, really lights the hills up. It's the thunder I don't like, but, hay never mind. Have to take it in my stride.

Try not to take to much notice of the weatherman...they can be wrong you know, then you would have made yourself panic for no reason.

Take care honey

with good wishes

Zena

Welcome on board my boat! least theres a few of us when the boat goes down (so to speek). Ye i think it helps watching the lightening and it is the thunder thats the scary part, yet the thunder doesnt actualy cause any harm, its just the loudness of it i guess. All the best.[8D]

Take Care Dee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information