Thread: New with few questions

New with few questions

Hi all,

Brief history. 39 year old male loving wife, beautiful kids. Lifelong worrier.

3 years ago, after horrible month of panic attacks and fear of cancer, I started twitching all over my body. Googled it (mistake) and took up a horric fear of als. after months of testing- MRI, emgs(3), NCV(4), xrays, exams, 5 neurologists, blodwork, bloodwork and more bloodwork als, ms, .... ruled out. After months of trying at finally started to feel better. However I still had light twitching, muscle pain, sensory symptoms, fears in back of my mind...............and TMJ

Skip ahead to present. My TMJ has gotton worse. They want to do surgery to put back a displaced disk in jaw. Because of some of my persistant symptoms in my body my fear and anxiety are back with a vengence!

I cannot seem to get back to controlling this. Had yet another neuro exam today and she said I look great. Problem is a feel awful. She said I could go back to neuromuscular hospital for further testing (facial neuropathy?) if I want but she said not much of a need.

Here are my questions: Thank you

Re: New with few questions

Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet many people on here who understand what you are feeling. You will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Re: New with few questions

Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Thread Information