Thread: Symptoms when not anxious

Symptoms when not anxious

Hi,

Does anyone get symtoms of anxiety even though they dont feel anxious or have nothing to worry about?

I feel the symptoms, blurry vision, pins and needles & muscle aches, on and off but I feel that I dont really have anything to worry about???

Re: Symptoms when not anxious

Quote Originally Posted by evocoxy View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone get symtoms of anxiety even though they dont feel anxious or have nothing to worry about?

I feel the symptoms, blurry vision, pins and needles & muscle aches, on and off but I feel that I dont really have anything to worry about???
    We can shake hand on this, i have the same problem as you.
    It is not easy to understand.

yeah all the time! just makes me think theres something even more wrong with me! i get the blurry vision quite a bit at the moment and dizzy when i stand up. but just try my best to shrug it off if i feel ok
    Jo x

Hello,

Yes, I will get the same symptoms, even when I do not feel anxious. I will have tingling in my hands, muscle aches in my neck, shoulders & back. I have GAD so I think my body is always so amped up that I have been become used to the symptoms. I do not have the rapid pulse or panic when this is happening. Good Luck to you.

D

Thanks for your comments guys.

Ive been suffering with it for quite a few years now and I get the symptoms, pins and needles, pain in my muscles & blurry vision etc for weeks at a time and for no reason at all, even though I have nothing to worry about.

Its quite hard as I have been to the docs many many times and they always say the same thing but I always manage to convince myself other wise like Ive got MS or something.

Thread Information