Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do I do about tonight?

What do I do about tonight?

As I've said in a previous post, my husband and I are having some serious problems at the moment (he's done a lot and told a lot of lies, which have really hurt me). Anyway, we're still together at the moment and tonight we were meant to be going to some friends house (his friend and wife). He said last night that he doesn't want me there (which he has said about a few occasions recently) but now says he does. I've had an offer of going to my best friend's house tonight, just me, and we alwyas have such fun together. The thing is, I have separation anxiety, so it would be less anxiety-causing for me to go with my husband, but I'm getting a bit fed up of being told I am wanted, then not, then am, so am wondering if I should just bite the bullet and go to my friend's house. But then I won't be with mu husband and what if he doesn't answer phone, etc? I'd be staying overnight at my friend's if I go. On the up side, it might do me good to spend time away, make me more independent. I've stayed a couple of nights before at this friend's house without my husband so in some respect I know I can do it, but am still worried.

My husband has just phoned and we got a bit heated, and he's now hung up on me. I really want to be strong and go to my friend's and prove that i can do it and be independent and that i don't need him... what do you all think?

Re: What do I do about tonight?

hiya

if it were me i would go to frends house have a realy good night and deal with your hub in the morning .
    it will be good for you to do something on your own your right and he should not of said he did not want you to go then change his mind
    go get ready take a bottle and spend new years with your mate thats what i would do

good luck and have a good night

jodie xxxxxx

hi

I too suffer separation anx when not with my hubby especially if I am feeling low. But I would say definitely go to your mates house. You trust her, yes? So you know you will be safe there. Even if you do panic she will help you through it. It'll be a personal achievement for you and your hubby may think twice about saying he doesn't want you around.

Go for it, have a girlie night and enjoy.

Thumbs up Re: What do I do about tonight?

Go to your friend's house! Have a great time and start to sort out your problems tomorrow!

Sorry your having an awful time....men huh..but if my hubby said that to me im afraid i would be going to my mates house and blow him... He cant just keep picking you up and dropping you willy nilly and play around with your emotions like that, its so unfair. Im really sorry that your feeling down especially new years eve..but think of yourself hun you deserve to have a good time..go kick your heels up tonight and let him wallow
    Take care xx

Oh no wonder you are suffering anxiety. GO to your friend's house! Honestly this man - who the hell does he think he is?? What's more what does he think you are - made of wood???

Teach him a lesson please. I don't really understand separation anx so excuse me for that - am I to understand that you get anxious when separated from him?

You will enjoy being with your friend much more. Take care xxxx

i dont have sep anx (i dont think but maybe i do)

but i get that feelin when im away from my family like i need to be back with them if anythin would happen to me or sumthin.

obviously you should think about yourself and go to your friends.
    but thats so easy to say isnt it...
    but at the end of the day he`ll fall out with you most likely and you`ll argu maybe?

i reckon thats worth it to have a good time for yourself

I also suffer with separation anxiety with my hubby, he recently went to a stag do and stayed in a hotel. I didn't sleep all night, but think that I was at home alone.

If you feel safe with your friend, then go and have a good night where you know that you are truly wanted.

Go and celebrate and have a great time - happy new year!

Yes, we all hope you choose to stay with your friend for new year. Don't forget to tell us what you did decide to do in the end.

Very best wishes for 2009 xxx

I only have 5 words to say

GO TO YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information