Thread: Heart Shakes

Heart Shakes

I know there has been lots of different messages on the forum regarding heart pains and palpitations, all of which I suffer too. However, Lately I have been experiencing only what I can explain as 'heart shakes'. My heart feels like it is shaking inside my chest and beating fast but not palpitating[:0]

Is this caused by anxiety or does this mean that I am unfit or that something has changed with my heart?[?]

Does anyone else experience these symptoms throughout the day?

sadie

My heart does all sorts of things Sadie, but I dont worry about it anymore. It palpitates, double beats, misses beats etc but these are all perfectly normal feelings of anxiety.

Emily

Same here Em
    Now, whenever my heart does something strange i just tend to say 'oh for goodness sake not again'. If i dont try to ignore it, it just gets louder.
    Sarah
    xx

sadie,your such a lovely lady,but you do have this problem,of worrying about everything..i know its all part of the anxiety syndrome,and ime so sorry your going through this.

as emily ,and sarah have said,these worries happen to everyone,its just a matter of <letting it go>.

meg did a post months ago,and i cant remember word for word,but she said <if your really worried about your heart,stand outside the door of your nearest casualty unit,and do some really strenuous exercise,if you have a heart condition,where better to collapse>.

sadie,your a young,beautiful lady...and you have a young beautiful heart..trust it!

best wishes..bryan.

I don't have heart shakes, but I can feel my heart beating against my chest most of the time.

Is this normal (I usually have a mild anxious feeling most of the time), or is it because I'm unfit?

Charlie

Bryan

Thankyou so much for your kind words. You know me soo well already...if it wasnt for people like you and everyone else on this forum that took the time to help others, then I know that I would be feeling a lot more anxious.

Thanks again for all your support.

sadie

Re: Heart Shakes

Mine has done this too, although I felt like there was a kind of bubbling just prior to the end of the beating. But I'm sure it is the same thing, although I don't get them that often.

Thread Information