Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879

Thread: citalopram

Re: citalopram

Thanks Leanne and Budgie ..I had a great holiday ,it was really hot and I got a pretty good tan .Went for some nice walks along the coastline and had some beautiful meals . The only trouble is I had to come home .The morning I went I was calmer than I had been the past few weeks ,mornings are always the worst for me ,but I just get on and it passes .My hubby was so anxious ...I had to laugh ..not being horrible but ,He thought it was funny too.The worst bit was driving to the airport ,the driver was so slow I thought we wouldnt get there .Our flight was quicker than normal instead ,of 4-1/2 hours it took just over 3-3/4hrs .Read a book and listened to some music and the time flew by literally ..I was well pleased with myself . Im so glad you are finally going to take your theory test . .You have done so well .I 'll keep the good vibes going for you ..good luck ..Have you heard any more about your job ? I hope you are still getting out with your friends ,hows things with the new group you joined ? Leanne I hope you are well hun ? didnt see your post until last night ,sorry otherwise I would have replied .Take care and have a good week . Sue

Hi Sue
    Glad you had a good holiday! It sounds like you had a lovely time.Are you feeling less anxious now on 40mg Citalopram? I am increasing my dose to 40mg. Have you had any side effects or not?
    Budgie - Hope your driving theory test goes well for you. You sound like you are doing much better than a few weeks ago.

Thankyou Poppy ,hope you did too ? I still wake up with jittery stomach ,even on holiday .But I do deep breathing for a few minutes ,have a cup of tea and Im ok ..40mg got me through the anticipatory anxiety about my holiday .But at thee end of the day ,im the one that did all the self talk and self belief and actually faced my fear ,so ive now gone down to 35mg again ,I dont think it did much at all except make me more tired in the mornings ,.Ive been on the CIT a year in two days ,gosh ,when I think what a state I was in then ,I find it so hard to believe how good I am right now .Its certainly helped me get back on track ,I thought id never be able to go anywhere again ..Hope you feel ok on 40mg ,its worth a try at least .I never got side effects increasing ,just tiredness ....You have had such a lot to deal with this year ,.Hope you are feeling ok ? You didnt need all that with your sister ,how insensitive she is .I avoided everyone who was having an adverse effect on me ,My hubbys brother is one of them sort ,full of himself ..all we got was stress .We dont want anything to do with him ,You wouldnt put up with it from a friend so why should you put up with it just because they are family ? Better off without people like that in you life ..Sad but true .Take care and look after yourself ,time will do the rest .Hugs Sue x

Thanks Poppy and Suzy

I take 40mg now Poppy, I increased it about 3 months ago, and I think it has really maxde a difference! Its really helped with my depression; I'm still anxious, but I am thinking perhaps whenever the CBT comes through, that might help me through it some more. But definitely, taking 40mg has changed my life! The only side effects I noticed was feeling tired and a bit spacy, but nothing I hadn't experienced before when I first began taking cit

I'm so glad to hear you had a great holiday, suzy!! It sounds like its done so much good, and you faced the challenges like the slow taxi, and thats fantastic! I've heard about my job at last, I am going to start on 2nd of november, as thats the next tim they can do an induction, but its not so far away. I'm still meeting with the social group, its really good fun! This week I'm going to a film night, and in a couple of weeks, we are planning on hiring a barge and going along the local canal, so that is something I'm looking forward to

Hey guys!!!

I PASSED my theory test!!

I am so happy about it!!! I was really nervous, but I got through it I was sat in the booth at the test centre, concentrating on my breathing and thinking positive thoughts, and was so pleased when I got my papers at the end saying I'd done it!

I sent a text to my instructor afterwards and he said Let's bring on the practical! And I am thinking YES!!

Hi Budgie!
    Well done & Congratulations!!!
    You sound so happy and so different from just a few months ago. You sound so much better and so much more positive.
    I am so pleased for you. Your posts give me encouragement. I am taking 40mg now and finding that they are really helping.
    You should be so proud of yourself.
    Hope your new job goes well too.

Thanks Poppy

I'm glad to be starting work soon, its been nice to have a break, and I think it has given me a lot of new opportunities, but I want to start working and earning money and saving and things I really want to save for when I will eventually pass my driving test proper and can get a car

Its good to hear the 40mg is making a difference for you. I have found the cit to be so much better for me at that dose, I think its really taken the edge of things! I had been really worried about 40mg being enough to zombify me a bit, but I haven't found it bad like that. My sleeping is still an issue, but my mood is so much higher now!

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879

Thread Information