Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: citalopram

Re: citalopram

Hi everyone hope you are all feeling a bit better.Suzy sue you sound a bit better,did you just decide to take your cit down yourself?was it just trial and error,good on you i hope it keeps up.Have the neighbours calmed themselves and kept the noise down any?Maybe they have had a crack in there consience.Sara how are you today?,you sounded great for a couple of days then a drop again,listen to your cds if it helps,maybe you could try to get out in the garden in the fresh air with headfones.keep your spirits up pet Budgie how you feeling today,sounds like you are like me you like to be outside,it helps me clear my head and try to focas on all the beautiful things in life(like rainbows)I swear one saved me one time i was very down sounds a bit mad but thats what i like.Everyone else keep smiling and have a great day

Unhappy Re: citalopram

hi everyone - alas I had another bad night and so follows another bad day so far. Been up since 5 am and feel totally panicked and anxious. So tired too and at my ruddy wits end again. I know/ hope I'll feel better when my boys and husband get home but thats a long time till then from where I'm lying( in bed literally again) now.

If you go to the site paxil progress you might get some insight about the seroxat withdrawal....it can be horrible and I feel for you...

sara how are you feeling now? I saw your post earlier while I was at work although I couldn't get the time to log on (where I am sat this week, my line manager can see my monitor! )

I am feeling really lonely at the moment. Its eating me up quite a bit if I am honest I've always been quite a loner type of person, I never really thought I'd have friends and relationships... and then a couple of years ago... I met somebody special and scarily enough she liked me as much as I liked her. And I finally thought it was possible to connect to someone and feel relaxed and have a relationship (!) But last summer she dumped me, I don't really blame her because I was getting pretty depressed and overcome with anxiety, I wasn't really a good partner in that sense. But gosh, its been so lonely Its weird, its like, I'd never really done anything much in my life or felt I could open up to anyone and then, suddenly I did and it waS wOW, and then just as suddenly it was all gone. I don't really have any contact with her anymore, or with anyone actually, except this forum.

I have felt really anxious today. I kept having a horrible feeling that something really bad was going to happen Then I would go kind of neutral, and then it would gush back. And in between I keep getting these spikes of depression where I just feel so hopeless and everything is black to me. Its exhausting!!! I've just cleaned my budgie's cage had a play with him; he stood on my hand and preened me so I gave him a seed treat

You sound like youve had another bad day Sara? did you manage to get up eventually,?I do hope you have a better day tommorow and you feel a bit better now your hubby and boys are home.
    You sound just like i felt at my worst Budgie,i really do think you need to go see your DR again hun,a small increase in your meds would probably make all the difference to you.I was sad to read about your friend,but you are young and there will be other chances to meet someone else,but its always painful when things dont work out the way we would like.How is the job hunting going? I think it will make a big difference to you if that part of your life was more enjoyable,unfortunatelly there arent any pills to change whats not right in our lives. Have you got a driving lesson this week? ....Hope you feel better tommorow Lorrany, my neighbours have mostly kept their dog quiet ,but as for feeling bad ,they dont care about anybody, It barked for 1 1/2hours this morning and when i got back was still at itover three hours later.Theyd gone out and left it in the garden. We will see what tommorow brings Been feeling good again today.,i will stick with the 35mg as it seems to be the best dose for me at the moment.How are you feeling lorrany ? are you still ok? You sound pretty cheerful! Well hugs to all sue x

hi suzy

I've just been filling in an application form this evening for another job. Its similar to the one I am doing now, although much closer to home - and better hours. And better pay! Which is always a plus I know its a difficult time for jobhunting but I'm going to keep looking and applying wherever I see anything. Sometimes a change of place is like a breath of fresh air In a way its a little dilemma -- in some ways I don't mind the type of work I do, but the hours are bad, and the office itself is not so good to work in , and, I'm not sure how to explain it, but it just doesn't really feel like *my* place of work somehow.

I've got driving tomorrow night at 7.30. I can't believe its come around again! I really liked getting onto the main roads last week. When I am on the bus I try to distract myself by imagining myself driving it and pressing invisible clutches and accelorators

Good luck with the job application Budgie fingers crossed for youxI do know what you mean about the place you work not feeling right.I,m sure youll get something if you persevere.. Hope the driving goes well and no speeding lol sue x

Red face Re: citalopram

Woke 4 ish again. By 5.30 anx so bad I was vomiting. Had counbsellors appt at 9.30. But felt so low I felt I had got to a point today of giving up... Can't see things getting better. I dont have any hope left that they will anyway. However I forced myself to go and broke down completely. We chatted and he is referring me to a consultant ( psychiatrist) cos after 15 years of anx and depression with various meds I am just getting worse. Felt upset that 'it has come to that' - bit ashamed of it if im honest too. my friend called to see me then which cheered me up more than I thought possible. Have now come to bed as head spinning etc and just need to feel 'safer'

Sara please dont feel ashamed! You didnt ask to feel like this for 15years.If you had a heart problem you would see a consultant, so i dont see the difference.I m really pleased you have finally been referred to be honest.They are more experiennced with appropriate drug treatments and reactions than a GP. It sure would give me hope if i was in your shoes. People in america dont look on seeing a psch as something bad and pay a lot of money for the priveledge.Stigmas about psych and so forth are borne out of ignorence.You have battled long and hard and its well over due for you to have the best help possible.You will get better believe that. Im glad your friends visit cheered you up ,i think being on your own too much at the moment isnt doing you any good.Could she come more often? a bit of company and something different would give you something else to focus on.Have a little rest now and let me know how you are later Luv and hugs Sue xx

I took my sleeping pill last night and settled in bed to be rewarded with the scariest chest pains ever. Thought I was having a heart attack. Chewed luads of rennie and had boiled water, paracetomol and tried to calm down. Eventually got better and drifted asleep about 1 ish. 3 hours later I was wide awake with fear etc etc! Been sick 3 times already and toilet visits- have lost count!? Feel dreadful, exhausted and had enough of it all x

Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread Information