Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questionnaire for members with anxiety problems. Get paid £5 to respond.

Re: Questionnaire for members with anxiety problems. Get paid £5 to respond.

I had a go but stopped as was too anxious to answer the questions about likelihood of being killed in a car accident etc etc etc..... fate.....

Completed the survey and found it really quite interesting.

Will forward My voucher to NMP

Lisa
    xxx

Dear All,

First of all thank you very much for your interest in my study! A special thank you to all of you who have already taken part. I really appreciate it.

Regarding the vouchers: It's very nice of you to be wanting to donate your vouchers to NMP. Unfortunately the vouchers are not £5 in cash, but £5 that can be used in high street stores. However, I cannot see a reason why you shouldn't be able to just pass them on to NMP if you want to (I cannot send them to NMP directly, I can only send them to the people who participate).

Please let me know if you have any questions or any feedback regarding the study. Thanks!

Kristin

Here's the link to the study again:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...fh2q6IoQ_3d_3d

Dear eeroyelover,

Thanks for your interest in my study.
    Everyone can take part, not just people from the UK.

Best
    Kristin

Kristin

Thanks for your reply and i found your questionaire very interesting.

Thankyou for allowing us to pass the vouchers on to NMP, It's very much appreciated.

Very best of luck with your study

Love Lisa
    xxx

The end result is people with anxiety will show a more likely-hood of being careful and be consious of their health than those without anxiety. Less likely to take risks etc

Again this depends on the type of emotional issues they have

tried to take the study, but got fed up, choosing cards, sorry

Emma

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of you who have already taken part in my study, and thank you to those of you who have been so positive about it.

Emma, yes, I understand ... the gambling task can get a bit tedious... Thank you for having attempted it though! The questionnaires after the gambling task are less tedious!

Again, if anyone has any other feedback, it would be great to hear it.

Thank you!
    Kristin

I have received my voucher, thank you Kristin can somebody please let me know how to forward it to NMP? Looks like there are lots of shops it can be spent in, so think they will make great quiz prizes

You could pm Nic (nomorepanic) and she will let you know where to send them.

Lisa
    xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information